Menu

I made a new spring butterfly punch collage

BEAUTIFUL! Are those directions I see your blog? I want to do one!

Alley

Thank you. Here is my post about the first one I made with a link to the specific punch I used.

I just punch paper scraps.

For this frame, because it wasn't recessed, I opted to take the glass off. Glass can be annoying anyway because of the glare.

http://ournestof3.blogspot.com/2011/02/martha-stewart-butterfly-punch-collage.html

That is so neat! And simple enough that I could actually do it!

I love your Easter decorations. It's fun (and inspiring) to see how inexpensive items can be put together. You do a great job with it!

Thank you. I did buy a new runner from Target, but I was able to use the red and white plaid one for both Christmas and Valentine's Day.

I also fill the globe on the right with something different for each holiday/season and reuse the candle globe on the left but attach a different ribbon for each holiday/season.

I have Rubbermaid containers that I pack everything away in to use for the next year. This is the first year we've had a spot to decorate, so I've been living it up. LOL