Menu

Show me your classroom (photos thread)

trying my best

Here's our homeschool area. We use half of our basement for a play/study area.:)

This is at the bottom of our steps and then going around to the right of the room.

Craft Table

IMG_0382-1.jpg

Reading area

IMG_0403-1.jpg

AAS boards

IMG_0384-1.jpg

Play area & puter desk

IMG_0385-1.jpg

IMG_0397-1.jpg

Workboxes & table

IMG_0399-1.jpg

Calendar wall & writing boards

IMG_0402-1.jpg

Edited by 1GirlTwinBoys

Here's our homeschool area. We use half of our basement for a play/study area.:)

This is at the bottom of our steps and then going around to the right of the room.

I love this. Who wouldn't want to school in that cool room? I love the flowers and the tree with the owl, birds, and squirrel.

You know you make me sick!! :tongue_smilie:

And, I mean that in the nicest way. :001_smile:

I love this. Who wouldn't want to school in that cool room? I love the flowers and the tree with the owl, birds, and squirrel.

You know you make me sick!! :tongue_smilie:

And, I mean that in the nicest way. :001_smile:

This is an awesome room! I love the nooks, that you have a place to breathe and enjoy what you're doing.

I have to ask if that rotatary pencil/marker holder is a pampered chef tool holder, because I was going to order one just for that!

IMG_0402-1.jpg

Lovely space! Is that an Ikea table in this last picture? If so, where did you get the chairs? I'm moving this month and getting a dedicated school room. I'm getting Ikea talbe with the adjustable legs and am looking for adjustable chairs to fit my 5.5 year old twins, but will move up with them as they grow.

Thanks!

Edited to correct spelling :-)

I have to ask if that rotatary pencil/marker holder is a pampered chef tool holder, because I was going to order one just for that!!

It is and I love it!

Lovely space! Is that an Ikea table in this last picture? If so, where did you get the chairs? I'm moving this month and getting a dedicated school room. I'm getting Ikea talbe with the adjustable legs and am looking for adjustable chairs to fit my 5.5 year old twins, but will move up with them as they grow.

The table & chairs are all from Ikea and are adjustable. You will love them!

Thank you all so much for the nice things you've said about our space. We love it and feel very blessed to have it.

Edited by 1GirlTwinBoys

Wow! all the photos are very inspirational. We are going to Ikea tomorrow as I need to get some items, and sure will look for some other potential for our school room. I will post pics soon, as I am finishing it in preparation for next year. Have to consider that the baby will be 1.5 when we roll the next school year, so he will be getting into all sorts of things. Must plan accordingly. Thanks everyone for the pics. Be well

Miriam

Craft Table

IMG_0382-1.jpg

Reading area

IMG_0403-1.jpg

AAS boards

IMG_0384-1.jpg

Play area & puter desk

IMG_0385-1.jpg

IMG_0397-1.jpg

Workboxes & table

IMG_0399-1.jpg

Calendar wall & writing boards

IMG_0402-1.jpg

Wow! I was thinking of putting something on the walls like what you have with the tree and owls. May I ask where you purchased them?

Sarah,

I LOVE your school area!! And I was going to ask where you got your table, but I read on your blog that your DH made it. :glare: Can I borrow him for a weekend? :lol: Perfect table, love the storage!

I also love your closet room with the bookshelves. I wanna come over and just read! :001_smile:

Sarah,

I LOVE your school area!! And I was going to ask where you got your table, but I read on your blog that your DH made it. :glare: Can I borrow him for a weekend? :lol: Perfect table, love the storage!

I also love your closet room with the bookshelves. I wanna come over and just read! :001_smile:

Thanks. I wanted a table that all of us fit at and couldn't find one. It was actually pretty easy to make. He bought the top and just had to cut the ends so they would be angled. The legs are just shelves he bought and put together. Then he connected the top to the shelves.