Menu

amazon...next day delivery

kfeusse

I have the prime....ordered something late this afternoon...choose the one day option...said it will be deleivered tomorrow...hoping this is true...what service do they use to get it to you and when can I expect it to ship...can you tell I am a little anxous about this...it is a Christmas gift...I bought one on ebay...can't tell when it will come...so I wanted to have a back up just in case...

I have the prime....ordered something late this afternoon...choose the one day option...said it will be deleivered tomorrow...hoping this is true...what service do they use to get it to you and when can I expect it to ship...can you tell I am a little anxous about this...it is a Christmas gift...I bought one on ebay...can't tell when it will come...so I wanted to have a back up just in case...

You should get an email when it ships tonight...probably UPS next day, but it could be FedEx. You'll be able to track it once they send the confirmation.

You should have it tomorrow, I have never been disappointed by amazon! Have a few boxes coming tomorrow here, too. :D

Usually when I use PRIME one day it shows up by 10 am via Fed Ex.

I had up until this week. I purchased something to go to two different addresses, on one-day shipping, before the deadline. One was there in 24 hours, the other is expected Jan 4th, same thing, purchased on the same day. :confused: But this is the first thing and I have purchased hundreds. :)

I've never had a delay on Prime stuff unless it's noted that it ships slower. There are some products like that but they should say upfront on the listing that they require more time for processing. I'm wondering if that arriving Jan. 4 was one of those?

I think you can still sign up for Mom Prime. It is free. You will get everything in just 2 days. Amazon is wondering and I have never ever been let down.:001_smile:

Yep, it's been terrific for this Christmas season for me. I will hate it when my free Prime expires (we do need baby stuff so I've added time already to the base though). It's a great program.

Edited by sbgrace