Menu

Book a week in 2011.... We're doing it all over again. Who is game?

It's called The Sunne in Splendour a Novel of Richard III by Sharon Kay Penman. http://www.amazon.com/Sunne-Splendour-Novel-Richard-III/dp/031237593X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1292525514&sr=1-1

I think someone here recommended it. I love historical fiction and especially that time period.

I'm reading this now! It's overs 1000 pages (I've read most of her books, they're all long). It's excellent! I'll be finished after 1/1 though so it counts:001_smile:

If anyone has a Nook I can lend it!

Blessings,

Lisa

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have a wish list on Amazon but it's a list of everything not just books.

How do I make a separate one just for the 52 books?

If you are on the page showing your wishlist, there should be a left sidebar menu which gives you a choice to "create a new wishlist".

Also, whenever you click on the "add to wishlist" icon, one of the options should be to add to a new wishlist.

Edited by OC Mom

If you are on the page showing your wishlist, there should be a left sidebar menu which gives you a choice to "create a new wishlist".

Also, whenever you click on the "add to wishlist" icon, one of the options should be to add to a new wishlist.

And you can move the books over from your current list...while in your current list, on each item you can click on "move to another list". It is very easy! I ended up splitting my list into 4 other lists...books for me, a list for each child, and a homeschool list. I have a lot of wishes. :D