Menu

My husband and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary TODAY!

Congrats to you Sheryl! My husband and I also celebrated our 30th today! We got married in Seattle on this day in 1980...a beautiful sunny day. Someone asked me today how we managed to stay together for so long...I said, lots of learning to love. Hope your day was wonderful! Loreen

Thanks everyone.

And, reesegirl....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! How's that...the same anniversary date. Were you engaged long?

We dated all through college.

Yes, marriage is complex. It's by God's grace many times that we've weathered storms. It truly is a committment.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Sheryl <><

Hi Sheryl, we were best friends in college and then when he graduated it suddenly changed! I realized my best friend was moving away. We started dating the summer after his sr. year and the year before my sr. year. He went to seminary and we had a distance relationship for a little while but had the basis of friendship already in place. We were engaged 10 months before we got married. Yes, we had a great day...went to a very nice restaurant on the coast. Hope your day was wonderful too! Loreen