Menu

Buffy/Angel poll: The prophecy refers to? *SPOILER*

Which one is "The vampire with a soul"?  

1. 1. Which one is "The vampire with a soul"?

• Angel
    • Spike

Have you watched all episodes of both shows? (I don't want to give anything away!!)

Oh yes, many times. I have discussed this particular question with quite a few people and I haven't really talked to anyone that feels it was definitely answered. Even Joss has said that he purposely left it open ended for people to make of it what they will. I was just wondering what most people think.

Didn't it say that the subject of the prophecy would become human again?

Have you read the continuing series (both of them)? There are more seasons after the tv show, and that will probably clear up some of your questions (or not -- because Joss Whedon is notoriously vague about these kinds of things ;)).

Have you read the continuing series (both of them)? There are more seasons after the tv show, and that will probably clear up some of your questions (or not -- because Joss Whedon is notoriously vague about these kinds of things ;)).

I was just now reading a few synopsises of the post shows canonical material and I had no idea that they had continued the story line so much. I should be ashamed of myself. Here I thought I was a serious Joss fan.

I was just now reading a few synopsises of the post shows canonical material and I had no idea that they had continued the story line so much. I should be ashamed of myself. Here I thought I was a serious Joss fan.

Get thee to a comic book store, girl! :D

Seriously, I love good comics (or graphic novels, but they'll all always be comics to me). I'm lucky to have a seriously geek comic book store in the little town near me. I pre-order my faves.

If you liked the series, you will get a kick out of the comics.

I haven't read the post series stuff but I lean towards Spike. For me, it comes down to the fact that he earned his soul back while Angel was cursed with his.

This is the reason that I voted Spike, BUT the more times I watch then end of season 6 I question if Spike really knew that's what he was fighting for.