Menu

Channeling Doran.....I know it is only Tuesday, BUT.....

:lol::lol::lol: I think that question needs a 'sticky.' Or DORAN s/b in the abbreviations or acronyms or whatever.

Thank you! And Thank You, hornblower for the link.

And, listen here, Nakia,....you can svengo all you want, Missy, but if you don't straighten up and fly right I'm gonna' whip a leprosy-riddled armadilla' at thine head!

Thank you! And Thank You, hornblower for the link.

And, listen here, Nakia,....you can svengo all you want, Missy, but if you don't straighten up and fly right I'm gonna' whip a leprosy-riddled armadilla' at thine head!

I ain't skeered of no stinkin' lepered armerdiller!!!!

:toetap05:.......and where have YOU been?:toetap05:

On the beaches of Florida! Lots of fun and relaxation and good food. If you're ever on Marco Island, try Davide's Italian Cafe and Deli. Ds# 2 who just returned from Italy a few weeks ago thought this restaurant was better than most of the ones he tried in Italy. Ah, the tiramisu and coffee...wonderful :001_smile:

OMG :lol::lol::lol:

Make fresh worms! Canned is just so gross. I never serve those to my family.

Smoke Tree Question...More Fire Dept. Humor

Weight loss help nutrisystem weight watchers.... my bottom appears to be stuck in the seat

(I really need to figure out how to link things)

my bottom appears to be stuck in the seat

(very) small space storage questions/ideas

Tell me about 18 gal totes under the bed. . .

Um, why? How big is the body?

And

Trust me, you all will find this funny

Run away!!! She said "Trust me," it must be a trap!!!

Dr. Jay Wile left Apologia.

The earth moved and the heavens split open.

:D

Please tell me my boys aren't the only ones who scream like crazy people...The earth moved and the heavens split open

OMG! I can soooo relate:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:These are great! And, I can SO use a laugh tonight. Thank you.

:seeya: Hi, y'all!

ThatCyndiGirl -- I'm a real hooman, and I used to be a real regular here. But, when my daughters went to public school in the fall of '08, I found myself feeling less and less apt to join in the discussions at TWTM. I do pop in every now and again (well, duh!) for a bit of nostalgia, or a good laugh. Back in the day, I often came up with sarcastic replies to posts that struck my funny bone. Like this, for a quick example:

What is fair to charge...?

Darlin', the way I see it, anything's fair as long as the hubster doesn't find out. Because, you know, "there are some things money can't buy."

I think it's great that the tradition...and its variations...lives on. ;)

:seeya: Hi, y'all!

ThatCyndiGirl -- I'm a real hooman, and I used to be a real regular here. But, when my daughters went to public school in the fall of '08, I found myself feeling less and less apt to join in the discussions at TWTM. I do pop in every now and again (well, duh!) for a bit of nostalgia, or a good laugh. Back in the day, I often came up with sarcastic replies to posts that struck my funny bone. Like this, for a quick example:

What is fair to charge...?

Darlin', the way I see it, anything's fair as long as the hubster doesn't find out. Because, you know, "there are some things money can't buy."

I think it's great that the tradition...and its variations...lives on. ;)

Doran - do you have a bat beacon that goes on whenever someone starts a Channeling Doran thread? It's amazing how you always know!:lol: Good to see you!:seeya:

Doran - do you have a bat beacon that goes on whenever someone starts a Channeling Doran thread? It's amazing how you always know!:lol: Good to see you!:seeya:

Nah, nothing that fancy. Just a simple name search, that's all. Pity, though. A bat beacon could be handy. :D

20060929110728_img_0023.jpg