Menu

Overheard while dd played w/ Playmobil...

dd11 is playing in the next room. This is what I heard: "now sir... you need to understand that you committed a horrible crime. You have 2 options. Either turn yourself in to the police, or allow this giant parrot to gnaw on your head. I realize it's a tough decision to make. On one hand you can spend 25 years in prison, on the other hand you can have one mean masticated mullet. Your choice."

:lol: Shall I congratulate myself on her mastery of alliteration, the proper use of the word masticate or her (not so) merciful options for the criminal? :lol:

:lol::lol: That should be extra credit in LA!

I think that can be arranged!

Aren't you glad you didn't miss that? Hilarious!

Ah, yes! I love moments like this!

Love her imagination!

Yes, she's quite the kid!

... so what did he choose???

I believe he talked his way out of both. :lol:

I dunno. It sounds like the defendant really had no choice. Did the crime occur in the presence of at least two credible Playmobile figures as witnesses? ;)

WEll, I don't know about credibility, because the boy who was nearest was riding his horse backwards and has been known to join in with the pirates and steal the scuba diver's treasure chest. Not a good witness. But you know, the defendant did a great job of self-representing. His case was focused on parrot diets and how hair would cause stomach upset. I believe he walked.

WEll, I don't know about credibility, because the boy who was nearest was riding his horse backwards and has been known to join in with the pirates and steal the scuba diver's treasure chest. Not a good witness. But you know, the defendant did a great job of self-representing. His case was focused on parrot diets and how hair would cause stomach upset. I believe he walked.

Oh man do I miss those Playmobil days. They are so much fun!