Menu

Nutella Creation.....Ohmy!

Guest janainaz

I've heard of that combo somewhere recently, but I thought it was a joke!

I don't know if I could get that to go down. I think I might stick with putting it on pretzels and graham crackers!!

I have, on at least five occasions, put Nutella in my cart at Costco. By the time I've arrived at the checkout, I've abandoned it somewhere in the store, because I know myself all too well. The very last thing I need in this house is any further encouragement to eat things like Nutella and bacon sandwiches!

You people got me sucked into Firefly. I will not allow you to hook me on Nutella too!!!! :sneaky2:

Neither word nor emoticon could convey my total whateverness at this combination.

Each on its own is heaven. Together. . . It's almost like gilding the lily, but wronger :)

:iagree:

"Words fail me, my lords. Nothing that I might utter could possibly match the depths of my feelings in this matter."

~Augustus Caesar as rendered by Robert Graves

:D

How could you??? You defiled my beloved Nutella by combining it with pig parts???? I thought I could trust you! I thought we were friends!! I cannot believe this!!!

Seriously, though, that sounds disgusting to me. But as long as you are enjoying it, what can I say? I heart Nutella. :D

Hmmm...the thought of this combination leaves me not excited. However, I am not saying I won't try it!:D

In London, they have Cadbury Spread. It is like Nutella only without the hazelnut - only chocolate. It is basically heaven in a jar. I found myself using it on so many things, even convincing myself that because I was putting it on fruit, it must be healthy! I have such mixed feelings about the US not carrying it. I know I would completely lose it with this stuff in the house!

I have, on at least five occasions, put Nutella in my cart at Costco. By the time I've arrived at the checkout, I've abandoned it somewhere in the store, because I know myself all too well. The very last thing I need in this house is any further encouragement to eat things like Nutella and bacon sandwiches!

You people got me sucked into Firefly. I will not allow you to hook me on Nutella too!!!! :sneaky2:

I put it in the cart... walk about 3 steps... then walk back and put it back. I could eat the whole jar in one sitting.

Then, just to make things worse, our grocery store has started carrying bigger! jars of the stuff!

:svengo:

I just don't know what to do.

And the though of trying that sweetness with the saltness... my mouth is watering... really... /sigh

I put it in the cart... walk about 3 steps... then walk back and put it back. I could eat the whole jar in one sitting.

Then, just to make things worse, our grocery store has started carrying bigger! jars of the stuff!

:svengo:

I just don't know what to do.

And the though of trying that sweetness with the saltness... my mouth is watering... really... /sigh

I found the double-big-jar pack at the Commissary awhile ago. Check out this pic:

post-9986-13535083781101_thumb.jpg

post-9986-13535083781101_thumb.jpg

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrre! Use the boys as an excuse...

Uh-huh...

Whatever helps you sleep at night! :tongue_smilie:

I know. It's not fair. I feed and feed and feed them and still they are twigs.

Me? I swear I can feel my bum expanding with every bite of carrot.

The bacon/chocolate combination has been building steam in our area. Our local candy shop has been carrying bacon dipped in thick chocolate since it opened a few years ago. Also, a restaurant opened up recently and one of their deserts was a chocolate covered bacon w/a root beer syrup dip.

The bacon/chocolate combination has been building steam in our area. Our local candy shop has been carrying bacon dipped in thick chocolate since it opened a few years ago. Also, a restaurant opened up recently and one of their deserts was a chocolate covered bacon w/a root beer syrup dip.

Ohmy. I think I'm in love!

Martha, I'm right there with ya on the carrots thing. Why bother, right?

Ohmy. I think I'm in love!

Martha, I'm right there with ya on the carrots thing. Why bother, right?

Well now see that's cuz your eating the wrong veggie....celery....

It is a negative calorie food. You burn more calories by eating/digesting it that it actually has.

So...eat more celery (just don't think about the nutella your dipping it in).

It is a negative calorie food. You burn more calories by eating/digesting it that it actually has.

Well, I would eat celery, but it smells like pee. Can't get past the smell. :lol:

Gotta love that kind of celery!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...