Ordered: 1

Shipped: 1

$59.55

DeWalt DW716 Factory Reconditioned 12-inch Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw

2200644$299.99

Ordered: 1

Shipped: 1

$299.99

I have the 10" DeWalt Miter saw. They are awesome. I do not own, but have used the above jigsaw. It's on my power tool wish list. It's very nice. :thumbup1:

Have you researched table saws or drill presses at all? I'm thinking those are going to be my next purchases. I have plans to build a loftbed for ds 16 in the very near future. He's going to help--a lot. I made one for his brother (now 13) with just an ordinary drill and that was for the birds. I need 90 degree angles for bolt holes. It's just better for everyone when it works the first time (and mom swears less ;)).

I also own and (do not care for) a circular saw. I think I'd be more comfortable trying to control the wood than the saw.

WOW! Are you taking orders?! :p

Now having one made would be truly awesome. I just thought she was power tool enabling.

Darla - who really wants this table saw. :drool5:

Darla - who does not know what a rack and pinion fence rail is, but is pretty sure she must have one.

Darla - who does know what "soft start" means and is really psyched about THAT. :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. I love it!!! I'm trying to decide what to use in our school room, and was debating between separate desks that can be pushed together or a big table....now I have to throw this in the mix LOL. DH woodworks too. :) I have to ask, did you join the wood for the tabletop? How did you make the solid plank?

Wow. I love it!!! I'm trying to decide what to use in our school room, and was debating between separate desks that can be pushed together or a big table....now I have to throw this in the mix LOL. DH woodworks too. :) I have to ask, did you join the wood for the tabletop? How did you make the solid plank?

I actually bought the table top that way. You can purchase solid pieces of wood in that size at any of the major stores. It was Aspen and cost $30. I don't have the tools to do joinery or I would.

Michelle

Too funny!! I have a table nearly just like that . . . which I convinced dh to make b/c of the one in the Land of Nod catalog!! We've had it about 4-5 years and it is AWESOME!

Too funny!

ETA: My only complaint is that sometimes the kids drive me nuts by shelving half the books w/ the binding towards one side and half the other way so you can't find things easily. Train the kids to always face the bindings ONE direction for your sanity!