Menu

Do children post on this forum?

There was one incident years ago where a teen logged on with his or her mom's account and let lose with a bunch of expletives. The post was deleted, the mom apologized. I don't know what happened to the teen!

My ds will sometimes answer tech questions on this board. He uses my account but always identifies himself in the post. And he always has my permission to do so. And no, I don't let him just read the board. I let him know that there is a computer question that he might know the answer to.

I kind of get the impression that there is one here now...don't have any proof of coarse. I don't really want to say anymore so as not to offend if they aren't but after looking at all of their posts I'm left wondering. If they aren't what I suspect, I'm not sure what they are gaining from the WTM forum.

Oh well, free country isn't it?

A few years ago, there was a girl who identified herself as 11 who posted on her mom's account asking what people thought was a reasonable pay for a dog walker. Her mom got on and apologized, but it wasn't a big deal and I think she got several opinions for pay in her entreprenerial activity.

Hmm, now I'm curious as to what I'm missing!

LOL Me too. I am a grown up. With all my kids home for Sping Break, enjoying being home. There was nothing I wanted to clean or plant or fix. I wanted to spend my whole day with you all. :D

Oh, you must mean the Busy Server notices. I figured it was the people at GMA and competeing networks trying to plan their next hsing coverage move. ;) I hope my check is in the mail for my idea.

I am 16 years old and I post on the boards but I obviously don't pose as an adult. I am going to start home schooling next year and my parents are no where near tech savvy so I've been doing all my own research.

I wish I could have planned and researched my own HSing when I was 16yo! Have fun and best wishes!!!:001_smile: