Menu

Wish Me Well!

Tomorrow I'm off on a 9 day vacation. The first 3 days will be going to an out of state Dr. to be poked and prodded. I'd appreciate any prayers and best wishes that he will have some more insight than all the other Drs. I've gone to. (I know that sounds a bit cynical but I'm afraid to get my hopes up).

Then after that I will be visiting my family.

I'm sure I'll be checking in (probably everyday) since I'm addicted.:D But I won't really have control over all of that.

Tomorrow I'm off on a 9 day vacation. The first 3 days will be going to an out of state Dr. to be poked and prodded. I'd appreciate any prayers and best wishes that he will have some more insight than all the other Drs. I've gone to. (I know that sounds a bit cynical but I'm afraid to get my hopes up).

Then after that I will be visiting my family.

I'm sure I'll be checking in (probably everyday) since I'm addicted.:D But I won't really have control over all of that.

I hope it all goes well and that you can enjoy your vacation. :grouphug:

Oh, Jean, I do pray for wisdom for this doctor so you can get healing!!!

We are in the beginning stages of working with a nutritionist for our daughter. We have a consult tonight, but I was SHOCKED to see the amount of recommended food. My dd could eat that in an HOUR!!! So be prepared!!!

Keep us posted, you little addict!!! :D

I'm praying that this Dr can be the answer you've been needing. What an incredible blessing that would be, from one chronic pain person to another! I truly pray that you find some relief.

Enjoy your visiting, and I'll be looking for your posts!

Oh, Jean, I do pray for wisdom for this doctor so you can get healing!!!

We are in the beginning stages of working with a nutritionist for our daughter. We have a consult tonight, but I was SHOCKED to see the amount of recommended food. My dd could eat that in an HOUR!!! So be prepared!!!

Keep us posted, you little addict!!! :D

Do I understand correctly that they are saying that she should be eating a lot less?