Menu

Favorite Board Games

When my kids were littler, about 6/4-5 , we all loved to play balloon lagoon... :-)

Now that they are a bit older, 9/6 we all play skipbo a lot... :-) they also really like 13 dead end drive,(gimmicky cluish kind of thing) clue, settlers of Catan, chess etc.

My husband bought the game over the summer, and we are SO addicted to it! A typical game with the four of us runs 45min-1 hour. We just love this game.

We also enjoy Uno, Backgammon, Trouble, Othello, and Trivial Pursuit (the original)

For ages 10+, though, I would really suggest Settlers of Catan! :D At first glance, I thought I would hate it, as it didn't sound interesting to me at all. However, it's one of my top three game picks! Can you tell I like it? :tongue_smilie:

Settlers of Catan - huge hit (my dc are ages 14 - 22). We add an expansion every year. This is the third year we've owned it. Most of my extended family is hooked as well.

:iagree: My 21yo bought a game last year called Smart A**. It is a great game, except for the name. My youngers call it Smart Donkey.