Menu

Currclick is giving away tons of stuff on Black Friday!

creekmom

Can you do that? I'm not familiar with how the site works. I've only seen it once before.

When you click it to download it choose save and then make a file for all of your HS stuff so you can find it later. Make sure to name it something so you know what it is.GL

They've had issues before on big sale days. I think patience and persistence pays off, and they've never failed to make it right by adding more time if necessary.
NO! I want to whiiiiiiiiiiine!

So how many times should I refresh the site before I give up and mop the kitchen? :tongue_smilie:

Edited by Lovedtodeath

Well, you did better than I did; I was only able to download one file.

Um, does anybody else have way too many e-books that they never use?

:001_unsure:

Ummmm...yes? :blush:

NO! I want to whiiiiiiiiiiine!

So how many times should I refresh the site before I give up and mop the kitchen? :tongue_smilie:

I seem to remember their site being down last year as well, but I was still able to download things later in the day after they fixed it. They were very good about it.

I just got a bunch of emails from them saying the download was successful, but it wasn't when I did it and the links they sent are still not working. I have full confidence that they will get this resolved, but now I feel kind of bad for tying up the system and having all these repeat downloads go out, even though when I tried to download, all it said was that they were working on their database and to try again later.

So has anyone else gotten a ton of emails from Currclick?

It is working for me right now. I just clicked through the link above and signed in. Then I click on Get it free and it automatically has the download pop up on my computer. I save it to the file I want it in on my computer and it downloads. I have done three so far without issues. It is downloading a little slower than normal (taking 2-5 minutes per book) but working.

I just got a bunch of emails from them saying the download was successful, but it wasn't when I did it and the links they sent are still not working. I have full confidence that they will get this resolved, but now I feel kind of bad for tying up the system and having all these repeat downloads go out, even though when I tried to download, all it said was that they were working on their database and to try again later.

So has anyone else gotten a ton of emails from Currclick?

Same thing here - it says downloaded but I can't actually get it on my computer. I guess I'll just get them all in my order history and download them later.