Menu

Name A Children's Movie You Really Like :)

Boy, I'm really embarrassed to admit this one.... but I love the Barbie movies!

(Except the 'Fairytopia' ones...I don't care for those)

Barbie and the Nutcracker

Barbie of Swan Lake

Barbie as the Island Princess

The Princess and the Pauper

The 12 Dancing Princesses

Boy, I'm really embarrassed to admit this one.... but I love the Barbie movies!

(Except the 'Fairytopia' ones...I don't care for those)

Barbie and the Nutcracker

Barbie of Swan Lake

Barbie as the Island Princess

The Princess and the Pauper

The 12 Dancing Princesses

I secretly loved Barbie's The Princess and the Pauper. I still know most of the songs and was sad when my girls didn't want it anymore, LOL.

There are only a handful I can watch with any frequency, Five Children and It (not the BBC version) is my current favorite mostly due to the voice of Eddie Izzard as the Sand Fairy.

I like Spiderwick Chronicles also.

One that never ever stops making me laugh is The Emperor's New Groove. Something about David Spade as a Llama that is inherently funny.

I like the new Miley Cyrus movie too and I don't care who knows it.:D

The Emperor's New Groove makes me laugh out loud - every. single. time.

Nanny McPhee - whenever there is a mess anywhere someone here inevitably says, "The person you need is Nanny McPhee." I enjoy watching Colin Firth as someone besides Mr. Darcy, too.

The new Parent Trap mainly because I love the dad's housekeeper's reaction when she realizes the girls have switched places. I always cry.

The original Miracle on 34th Street - love Edmund Gwenn as Santa and love the part where he sings to the little Dutch girl. I always cry at that, too. I'm a crier - what can I say?

And a lot, but not all, of animated Disney.

That Darn Cat with Hayley Mills, really pretty much any Hayley Mills movies for ex. Trouble with Angels, even Pollyanna. also Parent Trap.

almost all Disney animated movies, dh especially loves Lion King and Finding Demo (me too) even the old ones Cinderrella, Sleeping Beauty et.

I like the High School Musical movies and Camp Rock (I enjoy watching then with dd)

We have pretty much all of the Disney animated movies.

Narnia movies

or and for tearjerkers:

Tomasina (Disney movie about a cat)

The Incredible Journey (I think that is the title, about the 2 dogs and cat trying to get back home)

There is sadistic, icky scene in the first That Darn Cat movie. The robbers tie a woman to a chair and it's overtly over-the-top sick and inappropriate for children.