Menu

I am fairly new here can we

Welcome!

My name is Angela and I've been homeschooling for 3 years. I have 3 children (so far), ages 6, 4 and 2; baby #4 will be joining us later this year.

There are a lot of people frequenting the boards, but I've found a GREAT way to get a better glimpse is to click on the blog links in the signature lines.

More of my info and and my link are below!

Hiya :)

I'm Rosie

I'm not homeschooling because my kids are only 2 and 6 months. I am, however, a seasoned homeschool researcher, since I've been collecting info since I was pregnant with #1.

In my copious amounts of spare time I read, play SCA and think about the food I'm going to cook and crafts I'm going to finish once the baby gets mobile.

I'm also in Central Texas. I've been hsing since I did a trial year for preK 12 years ago. My oldest did end up going to ps for 6th and 7th grades, but then she came to her senses and asked to return to hs. My youngest went to ps for 2 weeks at the start of 5th grade.

My oldest started taking dual credit cc classes this summer. I'm glad that she's able to take the classes for free, but was quite shocked to find that her books are going to cost almost $300 for just two classes. Fortunately, the materials for Japanese are used for all 4 semesters and they just switched to the new edition, so there shouldn't be any changes.

I haven't posted on one of these for awhile, so here I am. We started homeschooling three years ago after our oldest attended ps K for 2 months. It was not a good experience for anyone in our family so we tried homeschooling and haven't looked back. Our middle child would be starting ps K this year but has already completed her entire K curriculum. The rest is in my signature line.