Menu

I am back home after being hospitalized=prayers please

Hi all,

I wrote to you all about my preorbital cellulitis earlier this week and had to go the ER on Tuesday night. I was hospitalized and had a number of IV antibiotics tried on me since I kept getting worse. I am now home on a very heavy duty antibiotic and hoping that I don't get side effects or get any worse so I have to return to the hospital. My dh is traveling next week (AD AF) and although I have an adult son at home, I would still appreciate prayers that I continue to heal and not have any more complications.

Christina in Northern VA who is very happy that her husband chose a home near the hospital.

Hi all,

I wrote to you all about my preorbital cellulitis earlier this week and had to go the ER on Tuesday night. I was hospitalized and had a number of IV antibiotics tried on me since I kept getting worse. I am now home on a very heavy duty antibiotic and hoping that I don't get side effects or get any worse so I have to return to the hospital. My dh is traveling next week (AD AF) and although I have an adult son at home, I would still appreciate prayers that I continue to heal and not have any more complications.

Christina in Northern VA who is very happy that her husband chose a home near the hospital.

I'm so sorry Christina!! You are in my prayers! :grouphug: Get well soon! :)

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I am recuperating and I am going to be picking up dh at the airport soon. I just hope my probiotics get here soon and that my rheumatologist listens to my plea and argument and puts me back on steroid and off the methotrexate. I was on a low dose of Medrol for four years and had normal bouts of sickness. I have been on MTX for a bit over one year and have been sick over and over again with 2 cases of a severe stomach problem and this drug resistant cellulitis. It seems to me that it is the more dangerous drug at least for me.