Menu

$10 off $25 - Amazon

Thanks! A few of the books I wanted were also discounted. So I was able to get what I already had planned, plus save a little extra. My other buy today was a big LEGO purchase so I could get the special holiday set. I'm a sucker for their special little sets. 

Edited by MomatHWTK

Ella Frances Lynch Fans might like this Longfellow Anthology for $25.98. If I remember correctly, it is a small hardcover with Bible quality paper and a ribbon bookmark. My copy was really sweet, until it well, suffered the effects of being in my possession. :lol:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/188301185X/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=77UGSFY2WC1C&coliid=IJDRMFUY3FHCB

I looked to see the price of Handbook of Nature Study, but only see it for rent, not sale. That is weird.

• Like 2

Study Bibles are another book that often cost more than $25.00.

This coupon can be used on multiple books that add up to $25.00, rather than needing to be a single book over $25.00? Last year it needed to be a single purchase to take advantage of some of the preChristmas deals? I remember one year buying a McGuffey Readers set to qualify for the coupon.

There is nothing I want enough to spend money on and be responsible enough to store. I haven't used my coupon.

Sale ends in a few hours. I'm going to bed and letting it pass. I don't want anything.

Right, buying stuff you don't need doesn't 'save' you any money. I ended up getting CAP W&R Book 2 (teacher and student version), which I couldn't find a regular sale for. Normally they're cheaper elsewhere, but with the $10 off Amazon still came out about $5-7 cheaper (unsure because not sure if the other places would've charged me sales tax). My one big BF purchase of the year, lol (I also got the Carbon Chem freebie someone mentioned in another thread).

• Like 1