Menu

Disney restaurants you can go to without...

PeterPan

Aren't there restaurants you can go to that are Disney restaurants but don't require paying admission to Disney?  Did I read that somewhere?

I just can't remember what it was called, some kind of market street or something.  I think it was on the edge of Disney, not in it.  Or can you go in if you have a restaurant reservation, even without doing the park?  

Edited by OhElizabeth

I know that it is called "Disney Springs" now but it will always be "Downtown Disney" to me.   :closedeyes:

I was wondering why no one recommended Downtown Disney!  I didn't know about a name change.  Obviously it's been way too long since I've been there!

• Like 3

There are SO many new options at Disney Springs. Restaurants are opening up left and right! Our favorite counter meal at Disney Springs is at Cookes of Dublin - great fish and chips! I will agree that Wolfgang Puck Express has great desserts. There is also a Girardelli shop that has all their offerings, as well as ice cream, sundaes, etc.

There's a Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, The Boathouse, Raglan Road Irish Pub, Planet Hollywood, two Wolfgang Puck restaurants, Kat Kora's restaurant (I can't think of the name), a Latin-inspired restaurant, and more casual options like the food at the bowling alley (Splitsville) that I've heard is pretty good, and Earl of Sandwich, Cookes of Dublin plus carts with fast-food type offerings. Quite the food Mecca going on there these days!

• Like 1