Menu

kids bowl free this summer program...

Saw this mentioned on another board:

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/index.php

2 free games of bowling every day of summer. You can also purchase a family pass that lets adults bowl all summer too. In most cases, the family pass is about $24, good for up to 4 adults, and is good for 2 games every day of summer for the adults listed. I don’t think shoe rental is covered on any of these passes.

Just click on the map to see if there are any participating centers in your state.

One of the owners of our local bowling center was just telling us about this. I plan on taking my kids VERY often.

Currently, my kids bowl free for 2 hours every other Thursday. The bowling center provides them with free shoes and coaching for those two hours. They practice without scoring. My kids love it. DH and I play 3 games for $25 on a nearby lane. We also eat there (they have yummy, unhealthy food) and make it a family night. So much fun!

For those of you who enjoy bowing, did you know that there are lots of scholarships for female bowlers out there?

Just a note...the home page says the family pass is $23.95 but the sign up page says it's $29.95. I've emailed to ask about the discrepancy.

On the FAQ page, it says it is $23.95 for the centers, except for Royal Pin Leisure Centers which are $29.95.

Would that be the case in your instance?

On the FAQ page, it says it is $23.95 for the centers, except for Royal Pin Leisure Centers which are $29.95.

Would that be the case in your instance?

Yes, that's the case. Rats...fine print, again!

I think it's deceptive to put one price on the home page and have some centers charge a different price! BUT, it's still a great deal and we'll have lots of fun. Last year we invested in bowling shoes so it really is a very inexpensive summer activity.

I emailed it to a friend and she called the bowling center to make sure it was legit.:D Then, we signed up for the family pass. That's a GREAT price, when you consider how long the program runs. We've bowled a few times since Christmas, and it is EXPENSIVE!

My bowling center just told us about this program just this past Thursday. He (the owner) didn't give the name but told me to watch their website and sign up for an upcoming program that gives the kids 2 free games of bowling every day all summer long. It's not on their website yet, but the bowling center is listed on kidsbowlfree.com so I'm assuming it is the same program he was telling me about.

• 1 year later...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! DS has been begging to go bowling since he got to try it in February. This looks great. We are on such a tight budget, but we bought the family pass, too. Well worth the money for all the times you get to bowl, especially in the heat of the Deep South.