Menu

I've lost 2 waist inches and 2 hip inches

in 2009! Only 7 pounds, so I'm pretty amazed by the tape measure. I made dh help me to make sure I wasn't cheating. I'm using Leslie Sansone DVDs and others I borrow from the library or rent from Netflix. Apparently, it helps even if I can't complete all the reps those youngsters do!

YAY, Sparkpeople!

Can you say which Sansone DVDs you use? Are you watching what you eat too, or was it just the DVDs? You're inspiring me to get going!!

I went from one mile to two mile to two mile with weights or belt or whatever. And I've started some toning DVDs like 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning for Beginners. I tried some Pilates (and would like to get back to it), but it wasn't really beginner enough for me.

I am watching what I eat, too. I usually have oatmeal for breakfast with coffee or yogurt or nuts, a granola bar for snack, and a can of soup for lunch. I eat whatever the family eats for dinner, but limit myself to one serving. Not like I used to do! I'm just trying to be more conscious of my eating instead of eating mindlessly. I have dessert sometimes, but tell myself ONE small piece of cake or FOUR Girl Scout cookies. You know. Instead of the whole bag. :tongue_smilie:

That's great!

I started using the sparkpeople diet in January, and then a few weeks later, added doing the WiiFit. I've lost inches, too, but sometimes I wonder if the SP diet has too many carbs. Do you find that you eat a lot of carbs and not so many veggies? Maybe I have things set wrong or something.