Menu

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am the ultimate thread killer. I am frequently the last person to post right before a thread is closed. I haven't figured out yet if it is because of my posts or if I just manage to get the last word in before it is closed. I has never been censored, reprimanded or received negative rep and for the most part I avoid controversial subjects :confused:, but I do tend to ask a lot of questions that are not of the vacuum cleaner variety.

Edited by KidsHappen

Do not remind me that I need to vacuum...I miss the rep a little...the good green rep of course. I have been cleaning three stinking bathrooms for what seems like hours.

No, I am the ultimate thread killer. I am frequently the last person to post right before a thread is closed. I haven't figured out yet if it is because of my posts or if I just manage to get the last word in before it is closed. I has never been censored, reprimanded, received negative rep and for the most part I avoid controversial subjects :confused:, but I do tend to ask a lot of questions that are not of the vacuum cleaner variety.
Edited by Tammyla

Yes, she did say something like that. So, you better put a little sense into your nonsense.;)

How's this?

:hat: Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Then one man said "I have a dream". And then one great Irish band sang about that.

No wait, here we go--

Friends! Romans! countrymen! Lend me your ear! We didn't land on Plymouth Rock! pilgrim.gif Plymoth Rock landed on us! See what I'm saying?

Or-

Mr Gorbachev, tear down that wall!:banghead: ..........Oh, you already did that? My bad.

There's always-

I regret that I have but one life to give for my country. :patriot:And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.

Or we can spice it up-

I did not have relations with that woman! :tongue_smilie:And if I did..what the world needs now is love sweet love.:001_wub:

Edited by Blessedfamily

Can I just jump right into this thread about nothing, or do I have to read the other nine pages first???

I promise not to say anything of substance if you will please just let me join!!

I'm sorry, this is a VERY important thread that is DEFINITELY about something. therefore, unless you read all 9 pages, I'm afraid you are disqualified.:D

:lol: