Menu

What countries are represented here?

Besides the United States, in what countries do people on this board currently reside?

Just curious, as general family conversation segued into the post from the lady living in Japan whose Christmas was over before ours started. It got us wondering what all countries are represented here.:001_smile:

checking in for Mexico - I am no longer the lone homeschooler here as there is another member in TJ.

Also, Dayle (I think I spelled that correctly) is from Guate, Laura is in Scotland (after living in mainland China and HK for years) and Kate (I think) is from the UAE. Then Peela from Oz and there are masses of Canucks.

There's about half a dozen Aussies here, I think. Peela isn't the only one in the country :P

;)

Rosie

Yeah, it's nice to have some company :)

We are 18 hours ahead of the west coast of the U.S. here on the west coast of Australia. Actually, 17 at the moment because of daylight savings. So yes, Christmas was pretty much over for us just as you guys were getting started :)

In fact I was up early on Christmas morning and while waiting for my family to arise, I came here, and it was kind of wierd that it was still Christmas Eve for you over there.

It's 6hours and 40 minutes left here until New Year, yet for many over there it's not even New Years Eve yet.

Happy New year though when it finally gets to you :)

There's about half a dozen Aussies here, I think. Peela isn't the only one in the country :P

;)

Rosie

Sorry Rosie. :) I haven't been on the boards long and many of Peela's posts have resonated with me so she sticks out in my mind. Maybe you can streak the forum and then I'll have you stuck in my mind as the WTM Oz streaker? :)