Menu

Cinque Terre and Italy trip

Ottakee

We had an amazing trip to Italy.  We left at 2pm on Easter Sunday and got back home at 1am Tuesday morning (after Delta “lost” our airplane for our last flight home.

I enjoyed Lemon Basil gelato four times as it was so delightful.   We ate amazing food the entire time.

We learned the navigate the train stations and switch trains.    We hiked between Vernazza and Corniglia.  Our Airbnb half way up the hillside was absolutely delightful.   It has a separate room for each of us and a patio that we spent a lot of time on.

IMG_7933.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

You have the best travel and hiking posts.  I always enjoy them. I'm glad you had a nice trip.

I tried to add more pictures but it wouldn’t let me.   

our once in a lifetime trip to cinque Terre became a twice in 24 hours trip when my friend left her passport behind.   That meant her and I had to navigate the train system from Torino back down there stay another night and connect with our host to get the passport and then two trains back north and a bus. Made for great adventures though.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ottakee said:

I tried to add more pictures but it wouldn’t let me.   

our once in a lifetime trip to cinque Terre became a twice in 24 hours trip when my friend left her passport behind.   That meant her and I had to navigate the train system from Torino back down there stay another night and connect with our host to get the passport and then two trains back north and a bus. Made for great adventures though.

You may need to go and delete some of your old photos here - I have to do that periodically. 

Glad you had a great time!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

You may need to go and delete some of your old photos here - I have to do that periodically. 

Glad you had a great time!

When I get to my computer I will

• Like 1