Menu

The monolith is moving!

Terabith

They’re having a yard sale and the sign says “moving.”  At one point they had said they wanted to move somewhere with more land for their nine? dogs, so makes sense.  

I wonder if they’ll leave the monolith?  I can’t imagine moving it.  Maybe if you want to own your own monolith, you could!  Nice neighborhood!  Cheap!

• Like 5
  • Haha 14

4 minutes ago, Terabith said:

They’re having a yard sale and the sign says “moving.”  At one point they had said they wanted to move somewhere with more land for their nine? dogs, so makes sense.  

I wonder if they’ll leave the monolith?  I can’t imagine moving it.  Maybe if you want to own your own monolith, you could!  Nice neighborhood!  Cheap!

How much have you bid?  

You need to buy it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Teaching3bears said:

Will there be an open house?  You could go.    I wonder what the house looks like on the inside.  Maybe some clues to the monolith mystery.  Is the house posted online with pics of the inside?  I will miss the monolith. 

The only information I have about them moving is from the cardboard sign saying, "Moving!  Yard sale!"  It's possible that it's even a ruse to get more people to stop by.  But he had said that they were planning on moving to a place with more land, so it seems plausible.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Terabith said:

The only information I have about them moving is from the cardboard sign saying, "Moving!  Yard sale!"  It's possible that it's even a ruse to get more people to stop by.  But he had said that they were planning on moving to a place with more land, so it seems plausible.

More land for what? A new Stonehenge?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

How about this: The house is sold, and the monolith, being so heavy, stays. You become friends with your new neighbors, and you explain the monolith to them. They then keep it going by decorating it just for kicks. Then we can all carry on as usual, except it won’t be….quite exactly the same. 😁

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Indigo Blue said:

How about this: The house is sold, and the monolith, being so heavy, stays. You become friends with your new neighbors, and you explain the monolith to them. They then keep it going by decorating it just for kicks. Then we can all carry on as usual, except it won’t be….quite exactly the same. 😁

That would be nice.  I could bring them cookies or Quiver's cinnamon rolls.

• Like 3