Menu

Gulp. We just messaged a guy about a dog.

BlsdMama

After being dogless the past 2.5 years, we’ve been talking about it more often. We both know we don’t want a puppy. 

This fella found a shepherd female a couple months ago and hasn’t had any luck finding the owner. He has two dogs. She doesn’t do well with other females - no surprise. 

I’m shocked DH said to message them. Lately he’s missing having a dog, probably because DS has been asking. Well, that and two opossums and a skunk in our garage, lol. 

We added three kittens to our house last month from a friend’s accidental litter and he, who hates cats, has been caught holding them a few times now. He’s getting soft. 😉 

• Like 16
  • Haha 4

Ditto that on shepherds and cats. Maybe it was simply unlucky but our GSD harassed the cats until his dying day. He also ate my chicken. He definitely did not work as flock protector. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, BlsdMama said:

We pick her up next weekend. DD14 is so excited. She’s planning to call her Saga. ❤️ 

She’s gorgeous. I have a Saga, too - my old kitty that we adopted earlier this year, named for the long and eventful life she had before joining our family.🙂

• Like 1