Menu

why don't they make fall scented laundry products?

ktgrok

Around here, fall smells equal moldy or burning leaves and pumpkin spice, lol! Sometimes we have fresh, crisp air, but then someone spoils it. 

Are the other seasonal scents food related? Most of my fall scent ideas that are pleasant are food, and I don't think I'd want food scents in my laundry.

I generally used unscented products whenever possible though, so YMMV.

1 minute ago, kbutton said:

Around here, fall smells equal moldy or burning leaves and pumpkin spice, lol! Sometimes we have fresh, crisp air, but then someone spoils it. 

Are the other seasonal scents food related? Most of my fall scent ideas that are pleasant are food, and I don't think I'd want food scents in my laundry.

I generally used unscented products whenever possible though, so YMMV.

But why is a food scent weird on laundry but not hand soap or counter cleaner?

I mean, others must agree iwth you, since I've been trying to find it for years, lol. I just don't understand. I can get autumn harvest candles, apple spice all purpose spray cleaner, pumpkin spice hand soap and dish soap, etc. But not laundry detergent or dryer sheets. 

Just now, happi duck said:

Good question!  I've seen seasonally scented cat litter! 😜

seriously? I might buy that.....I'm ridiculously seasonal, lol. I think living in an area without actual seasons has made me that way - you can't go by the weather so I use scents, patterns on dish towels, etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, ktgrok said:

seriously? I might buy that.....I'm ridiculously seasonal, lol. I think living in an area without actual seasons has made me that way - you can't go by the weather so I use scents, patterns on dish towels, etc. 

It was a few years ago.  There was a fall version and a winter version.  Maybe tidy cat?

1 hour ago, Faith-manor said:

How about coffee? If shampoo smelled like Latte, I would buy it? If hand lotion smelled like a good cacao bean, I would probably smell my hands all day long!

The Body Shop used to have coffee and chocolate scented hand creams.  Or maybe Bath and Body Works.  It was one of the mall stores.

8 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I mean, others must agree iwth you, since I've been trying to find it for years, lol. I just don't understand. I can get autumn harvest candles, apple spice all purpose spray cleaner, pumpkin spice hand soap and dish soap, etc. But not laundry detergent or dryer sheets. 

People want to smell comfort food but not smell like comfort food?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ktgrok said:

Its weird in hand sanitizer and dish soap too. 

• Like 1

Idk. But I want an affordable Williams and Sonoma cloves scent. HD’s grandma has a soap and lotion set at her kitchen sink. Took everything I had not to use it constantly. Loved it and though oh hey I’ll just get my own. Um. No. Hell will freeze before I spend $100 on black market special edition winter season hand soap that’s no longer available.

alas. I have not found anything that is similar. 

• Sad 1