Menu

I hate people today... JAWM!

Katy

It must be me.  But 5 different people are driving me crazy... 

No, I won't reschedule my kid's zoom birthday meeting because you decided to not cancel your vacation in the middle of a global pandemic and your resort doesn't have great internet access. 

No, I don't care to argue with Facebook on your behalf that the ridiculous and disproven urban legend you reposted about Covid is true.  It isn't.

No, I will not drive my kid to Chicago so yours can have a playdate because you can't stand to be locked in the house alone with your kids and husband any more.

No, I will not take care of your kids while you escape to a pandemic red zone so you can get away from the same kid.

No, I will not like your gorgeous vacation photos of kids on a crowded beach.  You're a moron.

• Like 13
  • Sad 7

I'm right with you. 

And just got a call from my mom that her neighbors have Covid. They've had visitors daily the entire pandemic, and had a party july 4th. How they didn't know this was likely to happen is beyond me. And they have exposed multiple, multiple people. GRR. 

• Sad 8

4 minutes ago, peacelovehomeschooling said:

Michel said that!  I can hear him saying it now.  That is my very favorite tv show.  That quote actually summarizes this year quite nicely.

And the very dry way in which he said it is perfect, right? I love that show, too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

And the very dry way in which he said it is perfect, right? I love that show, too!

21 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

For dealing with people like that, I just keep repeating this quote from Gilmore Girls to myself:

“People are particularly stupid today; I can’t talk to any more of them.”

I've said it a lot this year.

So perfect for this year!! Might have to rewatch Gilmore Girls next time DH is on night shift.

My town seems to have an incredible number of these people! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

For dealing with people like that, I just keep repeating this quote from Gilmore Girls to myself:

“People are particularly stupid today; I can’t talk to any more of them.”

I've said it a lot this year.

Hahahaha!  I was saying that to myself all through dinner and the dishes afterwards!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rebcoola said:

So perfect for this year!! Might have to rewatch Gilmore Girls next time DH is on night shift.

My town seems to have an incredible number of these people! 

My town seems to have been founded by these people. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2