Menu

Speaking of conspiracy theories

Slache

Supposedly 5G is at a frequency of 60 mHz.   Supposedly that is the natural resonance of oxygen.   Supposedly that means that 5G causes the oxygen to behave differently and not be effectively transported to or in blood.   So CV is not a lung problem but an oxygen transportation problem.  

I only know of one tiger show and I refuse to watch it.  It's about people who have backyard exotic animals.  I don't want to watch animals be mistreated.  

• Thanks 1

About cell phones...I couldn’t tell ya. Just when I think I have heard all the bizarre things regarding this stupid virus, something more bizarre turns up. 

My dd and I watched one episode of Tiger King last night, because we wanted to see what all the ruckus was about. To me, it just seemed like an amazingly large waste of a half hour. I didn’t even find it to have such the “train wreck” appeal people keep talking about. It was just...such a “nothing” show. A lot of people with strange ways and possibly mental illness. It reminded me quite a lot of the stuff TLC always aired. “Let’s just put people with really ‘out there’ beliefs and lifestyles to hold them up to ridicule, to which they will be so grateful that they have a ‘platform’ to demonstrate their weirdness to the whole world, making us rich in the process.” 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Quill said:

About cell phones...I couldn’t tell ya. Just when I think I have heard all the bizarre things regarding this stupid virus, something more bizarre turns up. 

My dd and I watched one episode of Tiger King last night, because we wanted to see what all the ruckus was about. To me, it just seemed like an amazingly large waste of a half hour. I didn’t even find it to have such the “train wreck” appeal people keep talking about. It was just...such a “nothing” show. A lot of people with strange ways and possibly mental illness. It reminded me quite a lot of the stuff TLC always aired. “Let’s just put people with really ‘out there’ beliefs and lifestyles to hold them up to ridicule, to which they will be so grateful that they have a ‘platform’ to demonstrate their weirdness to the whole world, making us rich in the process.” 

So are the king and Carol and all of then on the same show?

22 minutes ago, Where's Toto? said:

Supposedly 5G is at a frequency of 60 mHz.   Supposedly that is the natural resonance of oxygen.   Supposedly that means that 5G causes the oxygen to behave differently and not be effectively transported to or in blood.   So CV is not a lung problem but an oxygen transportation problem.  

So all of us are subject to the 5G problem but not everyone is reacting?

16 minutes ago, Slache said:

So are the king and Carol and all of then on the same show?

Yes. The king is Joe Exotic and his nemesis is Carol Baskin, who is a PETA member and wants to have Joe Exotic (and others) shut down. But she’s a loon as well and also has a bajillion big cats. Somehow her version is a “peaceful ranch where the cats can live out the rest of their days,” while Joe’s version is criticized for exploiting animals and caging them. But she also has the cats in enclosures - of course; you can’t exactly let them roam around the neighborhood - and she also charges people admission to her “sanctuary”. So yeah. It’s a strange show. I don’t plan to watch any more of it. 

4 minutes ago, Quill said:

Yes. The king is Joe Exotic and his nemesis is Carol Baskin, who is a PETA member and wants to have Joe Exotic (and others) shut down. But she’s a loon as well and also has a bajillion big cats. Somehow her version is a “peaceful ranch where the cats can live out the rest of their days,” while Joe’s version is criticized for exploiting animals and caging them. But she also has the cats in enclosures - of course; you can’t exactly let them roam around the neighborhood - and she also charges people admission to her “sanctuary”. So yeah. It’s a strange show. I don’t plan to watch any more of it. 

Lol! My grampa had a mountain lion and she got to roam the neighborhood. What has this world come to?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Where's Toto? said:

That is one of the contradictions to this particular theory.  Not everyone is getting sick, and some illness is in places where 5G isn't available.  

Ok. I just found myself down this very strange rabbit hole on Facebook (quarantine-not my fault) and was confused.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, StellaM said:

On the Tiger King, I'm performing an experiment on myself to see if I can find out all about it without ever choosing to read anything about it or view it, and so far it's going well, in that I've somehow absorbed, through the ether, that it's 1. a tv show and 2. lots of people are watching it.  Maybe 3. there's a meme about some lady who kills her husband to do with it?

On 5G, no idea. Here, we know that this is a conspiracy to keep us indoors so that the government(s) can change the batteries in the pigeons.

I've heard the pigeon one! I think I've got the 5G down. I actually like conspiracy theories and probably believe one or two, but I needed more info on this one.

I watched the preview for Tiger King and I think I'm good. I'm actually watching Gargoyles right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slache said:

Can someone explain to me how CV isn't real and it's all caused by cell phones? I don't get it.

And while I'm here, how many new tiger shows are there and what are they about?

4 hours ago, Where's Toto? said:

I only know of one tiger show and I refuse to watch it.  It's about people who have backyard exotic animals.  I don't want to watch animals be mistreated.  

Wow, That tops all other theories I have heard so far.  ☺️

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OKBud said:

LOL Same here! I told all the people trying to talk to me about it that I will never, ever. ever watch that show no matter what. And yet I seem to have had all the pertinent info dumped into my brain regardless haha.

I know! I even know how to get a tiger to eat someone.

• Like 2

Idiots are setting fire to 5G masts and harassing workers in the UK because of this. From Forbes:

Bogus conspiracy theories linking the global COVID-19 outbreak to the rollout of 5G has lead to phone masts in the UK being set alight. The BBC reports that cellular towers in Birmingham, Liverpool and Melling in Merseyside were set alight within the last week, with the attacks now being investigated as possible arson. EE, which saw a 70-foot tower set ablaze during the Birmingham attack, said in a statement that it is still investigating the fire but that it "looks likely at this time" to be the work of arsonists.
<snip> 
Though it remains unclear who exactly was behind the attacks, it’s believed to be the work of anti-5G arsonists who believe debunked conspiracy theories linking 5G technology to the spread of COVID-19. One such theory, which has been spread primarily through social media, falsely claims that the COVID-19 outbreak began in Wuhan because the Chinese city had recently been rolling out 5G, and has since spread to other cities that are also using 5G technology.

<snip>
Elsewhere in England, telecoms engineers are facing verbal abuse and threats of violence from people who believe in the sham theories. One video circulating online shows a woman approach two workers laying cable in a London street, and blamed them for killing families. "We're all going to be in hospital on breathing apparatus. It's because of this wire here," she said.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StellaM said:

On the Tiger King, I'm performing an experiment on myself to see if I can find out all about it without ever choosing to read anything about it or view it, and so far it's going well, in that I've somehow absorbed, through the ether, that it's 1. a tv show and 2. lots of people are watching it.  Maybe 3. there's a meme about some lady who kills her husband to do with it?

On 5G, no idea. Here, we know that this is a conspiracy to keep us indoors so that the government(s) can change the batteries in the pigeons.

What's the pigeon thing? 

Tiger King made valuable contributions to society people can learn from if they choose to:

It showed us that there is very little difference between the big cat entertainment trade and some big cat self-labeled "conservation" and "advocacy" organizations. Hopefully people will stop funding and volunteering for both.

It revealed the big cat cult, which exploits young, vulnerable women in particular, who are interested in working with big cats. Hopefully this show will discourage them from getting involved in that world.

It revealed that the illegal big cat sales and entertainment trades exploit former felons who find employment difficult, which intensifies a culture lawlessness in an already problematic industry. Another reason not to contribute money to it in any way.

It demonstrated a subcultural characteristic (although didn't label it as such) of what sociologists in books like American Nations call "Borderland Honor Culture" in the bizarre feud Joe Exotic maintained toward Carol Baskin. Most mainstream Americans are completely unfamiliar with it unless they've read books like JD Vance's autobiographical Hillbilly Elegy or had seen in shows like Ozark in characters like Darlene. These are people to be avoided.

It’s a cautionary tale it is about addiction. The first husband isn't a homosexual by preference but was willing to maintain a homosexual relationship to be supported in his lifestyle. Drugs are a "leash" often used by human traffickers and others to control addicts.

It demonstrated that just because a candidate is registered with a particular party and runs as a candidate for that party, doesn't mean they're actually philosophically aligned with that party in a reasonably consistent way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Roxanne Pittard THE PLAN 

The Lockdown is permanent... ONLY essential Businesses will be allowed to exist from this point on.

Social distancing is permanent... all social interactions will be done online. This is why Facebook purchased VR company Oculus Rift, and why Elon Musk is developing Brain-Computer Interface with Neuralink.

The real reason why they are saying "social distancing" is because the Artificial Intelligence Human Tracking system they have for the 5G rollout requires some distance between people to be able to fully track everybody.

This is a KNOWN issue in the tech world with the Human Tracking systems that Crowd Density causes the AI to lose track and has problems identifying people in large groups. 

They are using the Virus scare tactic in order to push people into the behavior of this so they can get the AI system tracking everybody without failure. (And I do mean EVERYBODY... google SpaceX Starlink).

The current Debt-based Economy is going to be allowed to completely Crash with the CoronaVirus Global Lockdown being used as the excuse.

System waiting in the wings to replace it will be a 100% Digital Currency.

A Universal Basic Income will be available ONLY to those who have taken the Bill Gates-backed Digital Implant tied to Vaccine Records.

If you are NOT needed by or qualified to work for businesses classed as 'Essential', you will NOT receive the Universal Basic Income and will be allowed to STARVE.

Point Blank, this is their plan.

You have been warned.

Copied and reposted

- shared on my local homeschool group.  I am now questioning whether allowing these people to educate their own kids is actually a good idea!  But then presumably they were public school educated and came up with it!

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

On 4/5/2020 at 5:32 PM, Quill said:

I know nothing about the 5G craziness but the difference between Joe Exotic and Carol is that he breeds his Tigers to make money off the babies and Carol rescues big cats and gives them a place to live out their days. 

So, they're all crazy but Carol is slightly better due to not breeding. I quit watching during episode 4 because of Joe taking the babies right as they were born so he could make that money. It was awful.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Roxanne Pittard THE PLAN 

The Lockdown is permanent... ONLY essential Businesses will be allowed to exist from this point on.

Social distancing is permanent... all social interactions will be done online. This is why Facebook purchased VR company Oculus Rift, and why Elon Musk is developing Brain-Computer Interface with Neuralink.

The real reason why they are saying "social distancing" is because the Artificial Intelligence Human Tracking system they have for the 5G rollout requires some distance between people to be able to fully track everybody.

This is a KNOWN issue in the tech world with the Human Tracking systems that Crowd Density causes the AI to lose track and has problems identifying people in large groups. 

They are using the Virus scare tactic in order to push people into the behavior of this so they can get the AI system tracking everybody without failure. (And I do mean EVERYBODY... google SpaceX Starlink).

The current Debt-based Economy is going to be allowed to completely Crash with the CoronaVirus Global Lockdown being used as the excuse.

System waiting in the wings to replace it will be a 100% Digital Currency.

A Universal Basic Income will be available ONLY to those who have taken the Bill Gates-backed Digital Implant tied to Vaccine Records.

If you are NOT needed by or qualified to work for businesses classed as 'Essential', you will NOT receive the Universal Basic Income and will be allowed to STARVE.

Point Blank, this is their plan.

You have been warned.

Seems legit.

• Haha 4

On 4/5/2020 at 10:33 PM, StellaM said:

Wait, is Tiger King actually about tigers ?! 

Don't tell me, I can only accumulate this knowledge obliquely...

Did not know there were actual tigers.

Obliquely, yeah. But I think there is a metaphor going on as well. 

There are real tigers. Joe Exotic had something like 227 real, live tigers. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quill said:

Obliquely, yeah. But I think there is a metaphor going on as well. 

There are real tigers. Joe Exotic had something like 227 real, live tigers. 

What on Earth does someone do with 200 tigers? I mean, I love the idea of exotic pets in theory, but oh my goodness!

Edited by Slache

2 minutes ago, Slache said:

What on Earth does someone do with 200 tigers? I mean, I love the idea of exotic pets in theory, but oh my goodness!

When they did the feeding, I had to look away. 

• Sad 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:03 PM, Slache said:

I've heard the pigeon one! I think I've got the 5G down. I actually like conspiracy theories and probably believe one or two, but I needed more info on this one.

I watched the preview for Tiger King and I think I'm good. I'm actually watching Gargoyles right now.

The 5G thing I only saw combined with all the other technology advances and illnesses connected. Have you seen that one? Basically it connects 5G with COVID19, 4G with swine flu, 3G with SARS, all the way down to radio waves and the 1918 flu. Hold on... meh, can't find it. It's floating around social media somewhere...

The only tiger show I know about is Daniel...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Renai said:

The 5G thing I only saw combined with all the other technology advances and illnesses connected. Have you seen that one? Basically it connects 5G with COVID19, 4G with swine flu, 3G with SARS, all the way down to radio waves and the 1918 flu. Hold on... meh, can't find it. It's floating around social media somewhere...

The only tiger show I know about is Daniel...

I've found that since there has been this war on fake news I have a hard time finding this stuff.

I don't know who Daniel is and I'm not asking.