Menu

These should not look alike

ktgrok

1 hour ago, Tanaqui said:

If "feminine" is some sort of code word for "not the sort of thing that's healthy to use, ask your ob/gyn and they'll confirm this" then you can resolve that problem by tossing it. That part of your body should not have any fragrances applied ever.

Yeah, I’m of the same mind for that. The only thing I will put *there* that didn’t originate there is coconut oil. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tanaqui said:

If "feminine" is some sort of code word for "not the sort of thing that's healthy to use, ask your ob/gyn and they'll confirm this" then you can resolve that problem by tossing it. That part of your body should not have any fragrances applied ever.

I normally agree but everyone and then I know I will be getting VERY sweaty and producing more odor than I'm comfortable with in that particular company without a way to quickly change/cleanse/shower. I don't spray it on my body, only on my underwear/clothing so that those don't become ripe before I can change. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ktgrok said:

I normally agree but everyone and then I know I will be getting VERY sweaty and producing more odor than I'm comfortable with in that particular company without a way to quickly change/cleanse/shower. I don't spray it on my body, only on my underwear/clothing so that those don't become ripe before I can change. 

Same here- it’s used on undies or clothes when I am sweaty but have no time to change.  The last time I used it was when the grands were here and we ended up playing hide and seek outside for about an hour while we were waiting for their dad to get here so we could go out to dinner.   I’ve also used it when we do an all day cycling event that includes stops at restaurants and such. No time to change, but padded cycling shorts can smell rank after a 40 mile ride.  
Having said that, I have a tiny can that I’ve had for at least 4 years...so not really worried about damaging my hoo-ha with it. 

This thread kind of feels like: "Hey, this funny thing happened at McDonald's." And then people chime in with "McDonald's is terrible for your health," and "Yeah, I only ever eat organic, grass fed burgers." 

@Ktgrok and @Annie G - you do not have to defend/explain your personal hygiene choices, lol. You're grown women who, I'm sure, weigh risks v. benefits and can manage the care of your...body...without unsolicited input from the internet.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I once started to brush my teeth with icy hot. Dh had taken it out to use it while I was showering. He put it exactly where I saw the toothpaste before I hopped in the shower and moved the toothpaste after he used it. It was all accidental.

It was an awful experience

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I spray my Bearpaws with water proofer every fall.   This year, I sprayed them and it seemed weird and foamy.   So, you know, I sprayed them again because clearly the bottle was messed up or something.   Eventually I realized it was oven cleaner. 

I'm just real glad I wasn't spraying my body or brushing my teeth 😂!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I was supposed to color my hair this weekend, but instead I just deep conditioned it. I squeezed the tube of conditioner from the kit into the developer, instead of the tube of coloring. I sat there like an idiot for 30 minutes letting my "color" develop and only when I went to condition after rinsing out the "color" did I notice that the conditioner was actually the coloring tube. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I can remember a thread on here years ago, where a mom was irate that her in-law had used clorox bleach wipes on her baby's bottom.  Commenters pointed out that maybe storing the clorox wipes RIGHT NEXT TO the diaper wipes was a bad idea....  😂  If you were that poster... I hope you've come to a point where you can now laugh at this...  🙂

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, alisoncooks said:

I once cleaned the whole bathroom with Armor-All wipes. Both containers were cylindrical white plastic with yellow lids. Both stored in the same under-cabinet basket. My bathroom was sooo shiny. And slick. 

Oh, this reminded me of the time I used Pledge to clean the bathroom instead of bathroom cleaner. My kids were little and one ran into the bathroom and slipped right onto his bottom. That's when I double checked the can. Oops, poor kid!  

How many of these mix up are due to us needing to do too much and just not paying enough attention?

• Like 2