Menu

Finding a swimsuit when radically disproportioned

Janie Grace

Big on top (DDD) and small on bottom (size 0-2 pants). One-piece suits are out of the question and I'd really like a find a bikini with a high-rise bottom. They look cute/old-fashioned and I'm not that excited about baring my whole middle. But this search feels IMPOSSIBLE. Bottoms are too big (as in, "we don't carry smaller than a 4"). Tops for DDD cups are too revealing (I don't need it to be super-modest, I just don't like the overflowing look). Does anyone have any ideas for a website that carries a really wide variety of mix & match tops and bottoms? 

5 minutes ago, Janie Grace said:

Big on top (DDD) and small on bottom (size 0-2 pants). One-piece suits are out of the question and I'd really like a find a bikini with a high-rise bottom. They look cute/old-fashioned and I'm not that excited about baring my whole middle. But this search feels IMPOSSIBLE. Bottoms are too big (as in, "we don't carry smaller than a 4"). Tops for DDD cups are too revealing (I don't need it to be super-modest, I just don't like the overflowing look). Does anyone have any ideas for a website that carries a really wide variety of mix & match tops and bottoms? 

Have you looked for a bra-sized tankini at bare necessities.com or fig leaves.com? I'm not a fan of the pattern but they have tons of mix/match options like this. https://www.barenecessities.com/product.aspx?pfid=FantasieFS6482&cm_mmc=GLPA_NonBrand-_-Swimwear-_-Fantasie18-_-FantasieFS6482&BillboardPopupEnabled=false&BorderfreeEnabled=False&color=Aquamarine Floral&amsk=w9a4hfr3k4&cmp=sw&gclid=CjwKCAjw96fkBRA2EiwAKZjFTQPVAxhJMpg4VXHWop8tKRtZn3gc6bSrp-Np588EXIYiQJKA5QSwUBoCTYAQAvD_BwE

Edited by Sneezyone

8 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

Swim bra a

8 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

Swim bra and a rash guard.  They have been the best suit for me so far.  I love my swim shorts (coolibar brand).  

This is what I was going to say. I do this every summer. I put an older bra that I don't care much about under my rash guard. It's very comfortable.