Menu

Where do you shop for clothes for you?

I shop at Eddie Bauer predominately. They have the talls I need but I believe they also have petites and regulars.

I like that they show the fits of different items. i.e. They have several T-shirts, and they illustrate how each fits differently. The same is true with several of their items.

Those places mentioned are where a lot my stuff comes from. Lately, though, I have found a few nice, simple, knit tops at Talbots and Ann Taylor (not Loft) that were really cute for a nice price.

I have had a little luck with some cute knit type tops at Coldwater Creek too. But Coldwater Creek, I have found, runs larger. I am not petite (around 5'8" and a size 8) and have gotten XS and S from there so they may not work for you.

I also shop exclusively at Thrift Stores, and have since,,,,um,,,,1980. Budget wise it has always made sense for us, and for me it is fun because it is all about the hunt. I try, really I try to sometimes find new clothes in stores, but I just never seem to. Somehow thrift store clothing is more broadly sized, and I am able (more) often to find things that actually fit my petite size 18-20 body. I also shop this way for my husband, and kids. call me crazy-it works for us, and keeps mommy and our budget happy.