Menu

Stubhub?

SquirrellyMama

I was you three months ago.  ?  I have since purchased tickets twice through Vivid Seats and have had no issues.  Both sets of tickets were outside of my state and for big events.  I looked at purchasing tickets from Stubhub but found better seats on Vivid.  I would have no calms purchasing from Stubhub though.

• Like 1

Completely legit.  I have used StubHub and VividSeats.  Do be careful, though.  They are 3rd party vendors and often have huge markups.  Check Ticketmaster AND the venue where the event is taking place.  We have often saved $$$ by calling the venue.  Their own box offices sell so many tickets directly. Some tickets are only sold with TM, SH,VS...

You have to add tickets to the cart and go all the way to checkout to see how much the fees are.  The 3rd Party vendors have STEEP fees.  It's hard to compare without seeing the final prices.

• Like 1

We did use stubhub once and the tickets were fine.  Around here, most college football games are sold to resellers like that.

And depending on the venue and what type of event, you can save a lot of money by going directly to venue.  I know that for our local events- I usually try to get tickets with the venue since there is no outrageous markup from Ticketmaster.