Menu

Scratch and Sniff Stickers

mmasc

I checked Walmart last week, but I only looked at the stickers at the end of the card aisle. I’ll check the party favor aisle and see if I have any luck.

I don’t think our town has a teacher supply store, but I will check. I hadn’t thought of that.

Thanks for the ideas...keep ‘em coming! :)

Just as an aside, I LOVED scratch and sniff stickers as a child and can’t believe how hard it is to find them! I have one DS who would love them. He uses stickers to mark off each step on his All About Spelling chart. :)

If you have time why not buy them online? It’s goint to be easier to track down if you’re in a small town. Is this a buy local thing?

Oh, I’m a BIG fan of Amazon lol. But my (quick) search on Amazon didn’t yield great results...either huge $12 packs, or poor reviews, or 2 sheets for $5. I thought ‘well, surely I can just buy a couple of sticker sheets locally’, but maybe not lol

Does anyone know a B&M store where I could buy these? Does Michael’s or Hobby Lobby carry them?

Michael's website says they have them in stock at our nearest store.

(Side note, I found the pickle stickers I always got on my good student notes in Kindergarten in 1988ish! What a blast from the past!)

• Like 1

I just bought some in Michael's today. 1,000 smellies for around $3. Like you, I loved these as a kid, and was disappointed with Amazon. Have you tried scatch 'n sniff books? My absolute favorite childhood book is The Sweet Smell of Christmas, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0375826432/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512700443&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sweet+smell+of+christmas+book

Good luck!

• Like 1

I just bought some in Michael's today. 1,000 smellies for around $3. Like you, I loved these as a kid, and was disappointed with Amazon. Have you tried scatch 'n sniff books? My absolute favorite childhood book is The Sweet Smell of Christmas, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0375826432/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512700443&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sweet+smell+of+christmas+book

Good luck!

That was one of my favorites as a child. And now it's one of my kids' favorites. At least they haven't cut out the hot cocoa sticker out like I did!

That book and Santa Cows were possibly the very first two Christmas picture books I bought for me, I mean, my kids.

• Like 2

Good luck!

Ooooo...I’m totally getting that book! I always add one read-aloud Christmas picture book to our collection each year and hadn’t decided on one this year. This will be the one we add. :) Thank you!

• Like 1