Menu

Mergath: how are you doing?

gaillardia

I'm here! :)

I try to post regularly, but it's hit or miss lately. You caught me online tonight though, good timing! :D

The bundle is due August 18th, which seems ridiculous because I'm seriously the size of a small house right now and this child is about to break one of my ribs if she kicks me any harder.

• Like 23

I try to post regularly, but it's hit or miss lately. You caught me online tonight though, good timing! :D

The bundle is due August 18th, which seems ridiculous because I'm seriously the size of a small house right now and this child is about to break one of my ribs if she kicks me any harder.

Wow, time flies.

Well, her arrival is very soon then. It is your Viking blood that gives you children as big as houses. lol

So glad to hear from you! 

Beautiful name.

• Like 2

Beautiful!

Wow, time flies.

Well, her arrival is very soon then. It is your Viking blood that gives you children as big as houses. lol

So glad to hear from you! 

Beautiful name.

Awww! That's one of my favorite girl names! I watched a movie when I was young with an Aurora and I've loved it since. Beautiful name!

Thank you! I like it too. :D And as with our first dd, it is literally the only name that dh and I could agree on after looking through the entire baby name book, lol.

• Like 6

No. She's coming on the 15th.  We've had this discussion before. Don't make me come down there.   :P 

• Like 9

No. She's coming on the 15th.  We've had this discussion before. Don't make me come down there.   :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:  

I was telling dh it would be cool if she was born during the solar eclipse, but that's a pretty narrow window.

• Like 7

I've always loved that name too!  Especially after Gilmore Girls when I realized Rory was a good nickname for it.  Can't get DH to agree though.

That's the nickname I'm going to use, too. :) (More a nod to Doctor Who than Gilmore Girls in my case.) Dh was not impressed. I told him that since I'm pushing her out, I get to nickname her whatever I want and he's welcome to not use it. Given the state of my hormones and my general discomfort level, he was smart enough not to push the issue any further, lol.

• Like 10