Menu

deleted thread

And now because I told them about how frustrated I am with them they have now dropped ALL of my kids classes (my family had 6 classes total with them) . Including the AP French class that my oldest was enrolled in after 4 years of takimg French with them. I am devaststaed.

What? That is ridiculous.

OP, for everyone's sake, would you consider keeping this thread up (with a description of your situation)? I think hearing honest reviews, good or bad, is helpful for everyone, especially families who are spending precious resources to educate their kids. If there is a pattern of problems with a provider, we'll all benefit from knowing about it.

• Like 2

AP French is hard to find! AIM Academy/Debra Bell used to offer it, but it doesn't look like they do anymore. 

I know the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's "high school" offers it, but it isn't a live class and you have to find an official proctor to give tests.  :glare:

I don't know anything about it, but Language City Academy offers AP French. (I think it is a pretty new website.)

Sorry to hear of the provider being so  :thumbdown:  :smash:

I'm so sorry to hear this!  I didn't see the original post, but having the classes dropped has got to be very upsetting.  I feel your pain and hope you are able to find good replacements, especially for the AP French. :grouphug:

Edited by OnMyOwn
  • Like 1

Did the OP delete the thread as part of trying to make a deal with them maybe? I hope she manages to get it worked out, but if that's the case, it hardly makes them look better.

I hope so too, but really, after taking classes with a provider for years to drop them over a conflict instead of seeking to resolve it...unbelievable.

• Like 3

Yeah, I thought maybe after the thread went up that they might have contacted her and promised to work it out in exchange for her deleting her comments. If so, then I'm glad for her, but it doesn't really help their reputation overall. A good company would have done that from the start.

• Like 2