Menu

I apologize!

Night Elf

I snapped in my Krispy Kreme donuts post and I shouldn't have. I'm even afraid to open it for fear people will be yelling at me. I had several bad things happen to me early this morning, all before I even had my first cup of coffee, including a super bad nightmare that woke me up, leaving me feeling quite disturbed. I have very vivid dreams and can feel affected by a bad dream for a few hours after waking up. I can tell my family in detail my dreams and DH is amazed that I dream such crazy dreams.

Anyway, I shouldn't have snapped. I'm truly sorry.

• Like 4

I just read the thread and don't see anything apology worthy in it at all! You're too hard on yourself. I hope your day improves. :grouphug:

I read the other thread looking for drama. Was disappointed. I think you're fine. Hope your day gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I snapped in my Krispy Kreme donuts post and I shouldn't have. I'm even afraid to open it for fear people will be yelling at me. I had several bad things happen to me early this morning, all before I even had my first cup of coffee, including a super bad nightmare that woke me up, leaving me feeling quite disturbed. I have very vivid dreams and can feel affected by a bad dream for a few hours after waking up. I can tell my family in detail my dreams and DH is amazed that I dream such crazy dreams.

Anyway, I shouldn't have snapped. I'm truly sorry.

Maybe we were separated at birth!

I totally understand the vivid dream thing!

Also, when I "snap" I feel so bad and everyone else thinks "that was snapping?".

Hope your day gets better!

Ok, you all made me feel better. I just felt I shouldn't have said anything about being a hater. That's rude, IMHO. I'm not doing much today. I have to take ds to an appointment but for now I'm just lounging and trying to relax.

Hugs to you. Feel better.

You're response wasn't awful. What was rude was making me want a darn Krispy Kreme donuts while I'm in a weight loss competition. 😀

Oh no! FWIW, I can count on both hands how many donuts I've had since 2011 when I joined Weight Watchers and only one of them as been Krispy Kreme. I like the donuts at my Publix bakery but they are more calories than I'm willing to eat most of the time. However, while losing weight and even now, I have a small piece of apple pie nearly every night. I have to have one sweet thing in my day!

Ok, you all made me feel better. I just felt I shouldn't have said anything about being a hater. That's rude, IMHO. I'm not doing much today. I have to take ds to an appointment but for now I'm just lounging and trying to relax.

I'm usually fairly sensitive and often take things too personally. I did not with your response... I don't much like any donuts, mainly I was hoping the weird color was due to natural dyes so I was doubly disappointed. :D I knew I wasn't "hating" but I didn't think anyone else was either, just discussing donuts.

FWIW one of my girls are her BF pretty much "Run on Dunkin"

• Like 1

Oh no! FWIW, I can count on both hands how many donuts I've had since 2011 when I joined Weight Watchers and only one of them as been Krispy Kreme. I like the donuts at my Publix bakery but they are more calories than I'm willing to eat most of the time. However, while losing weight and even now, I have a small piece of apple pie nearly every night. I have to have one sweet thing in my day!

Oh i still indulge in yummy treats just not daily, more like weekly. And really if I'm going to indulge I'd pick 2 whiskey sours over any dessert!

But a Krispy Kreme donuts sure sounds good too.