Menu

You can get Omaha Steak Burgers for .36/lb.

This is a little complicated, but it worked.

1. Go to this link and sign up. (You aren't changing your insurance or have to already have Geico or anything.)

2. Wait a few hours for them to send you the email with the link to the gift card code in it.

3. Go this this link and it will automatically add 12 4-oz. burgers to your cart. Then add something cheap to your cart--like more burgers for 12.99 or Polish sausage for 12.99.

4. When you check out, use the coupon code from Geico and your total with shipping should be 1.98.

(If the Geico link gives you grief, go to Geico and log in. Then go back to your email and click on the link.)

OBAMA steak burgers! :lol: (I've got the election on my mind and in my prayers constantly-a little too much, I guess!)

Thank you for admitting this. I saw the same thing and thought "whaattt?" but skipped over it since I'm trying not to dive into all the political threads.

Guess that's what's on my mind though. :tongue_smilie: That and an additional math curriculum and some history.

UGH!!!!!! I got my email. The email said to get the $25 dollar off code, click the link. I did and no code. I then clicked clicked on Omaha Steak link and it directed me to $10 off $50 purchase code.

I called Geico and they said, "as of this morning Omaha Steak stopped doing the gift code because of the overwhelming response"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nopity:

Tabret, *if* you already got an email that says you have a code, this might work:

From your email, click the link to open in a new tab. You will see an index of offers. On that page, log in to your account. Leave that tab open and go back to your email. Click on the link in your email again and the page that had had the index on it will have the code on it.

Unless they made it retro-active, that should work. It worked for me and I've heard for others as well.

OK, I got the code the way you said. Then the free burger deal was gone. So, I chose a small pack of burgers to get basically for free. When I entered the code, it said that I had to order $100 worth to get the $25 off.:tongue_smilie:

Oh well, it was a good try anyway.

Thank you for visiting Omaha Steaks' Online Store! Founded in 1917, Omaha Steaks has a long tradition of excellence and a reputation for providing customers all over the world with the finest quality gourmet products. We're glad you're here!

The promotion you're interested in today is not available. Please click here to visit our Home Page where you'll find many 100% guaranteed products all at special website prices.

I *was* able to put my order through combining the $25 gift code with the free burgers last night ... BUT THEN I got an email just a few minutes ago saying that the fine print says you can't combine offers so the free item wouldn't be sent. So even if you did/do get the deal to go through as described originally, you're not going to get what you hoped for. Bummer, but oh well!

I personally am going to write to both Geico AND Omaha to tell them what I think of their bait and switch tactic! When I signed up it had the $25 offer. Too bad if they got an overwhelming response; they should honor the gift card for the people that signed up when it was still $25, and then change it if they need to do so!

I *was* able to put my order through combining the $25 gift code with the free burgers last night ... BUT THEN I got an email just a few minutes ago saying that the fine print says you can't combine offers so the free item wouldn't be sent. So even if you did/do get the deal to go through as described originally, you're not going to get what you hoped for. Bummer, but oh well!

I was able to put through my order last night and rec'd my shipping confirmation today.

ITEMS SHIPPED

ItemQtyEachTotal01724 Omaha Steaks Burgers 8/5 Oz1$12.99 $12.99 08658 Omaha Steaks Burgers 12/41$.00 $.00 09830 Rewards Gift Card1$25.00-$25.00-

worked for me....

fill.gif