Menu

Can I have a "hug"? (Jawm)

happi duck

I have adult children. The one with her own children is much more sympathetic as she has learned how hard it is to be a parent.  The young adults without children can be hurtful at times.  They'll find out.

Adding to your hug stash.  :grouphug:

• Like 3

I have been thinking about this all day - are you feeling better? Sometimes a little time and a good cry help, but sometimes we just need more time, chocolate, and prayers than one afternoon to be able to shoulder the things we find in our lives. Let us know how we can help, even if it is just online hugs and advice and prayers :(

Ugh, hearing hard things from the kids.  I dread the day DS speaks up about all my hurtful missteps.  Being a parent is hands-down the most difficult "project" I've ever undertaken ... and sometimes I've messed it up badly.

Happi duck, I hope you're feeling a little less raw this morning, but either way, here are a few more hugs to get you rolling.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 3