Menu

New SNL political video from last night!

The point:

Biden-actually loves McCain

Palin-idiot woman

IMO-not funny.

Well since most of the SNL skit's dialogue have been words taken directly from the woman's mouth, she has only herself to blame for the impression of her mental abilities or lack there of. One has to wonder how much McCain himself respects Palin, when she had to find out from the media that their campaign was withdrawing from Michigan. If she is so quick, witty, and smart, then why not let her talk to as many reporters and media outlets as possible. They are still keeping her on a very short leash.

The point:

Biden-actually loves McCain

Palin-idiot woman

IMO-not funny.

Just a sketch, not everyone's gonna find it funny. No reason to get offended by those who do.

Well since most of the SNL skit's dialogue have been words taken directly from the woman's mouth, she has only herself to blame for the impression of her mental abilities or lack there of. One has to wonder how much McCain himself respects Palin, when she had to find out from the media that their campaign was withdrawing from Michigan. If she is so quick, witty, and smart, then why not let her talk to as many reporters and media outlets as possible. They are still keeping her on a very short leash.

Exactly Jenny. :)

Handy-to use the modifier "most."

Holly

Well she has so many words flying out of that mouth, it'd be hard to use them all!!! :D

Parabola,

Please go back and read my first comment. I said that "I" did not find it funny. I expressed no comments of being offended by people that do. In fact, I tried to keep my comments concise so that there could be no misunderstanding.

Holly

Just a sketch, not everyone's gonna find it funny. No reason to get offended by those who do.

Parabola,

Please go back and read my first comment. I said that "I" did not find it funny. I expressed no comments of being offended by people that do. In fact, I tried to keep my comments concise so that there could be no misunderstanding.

Holly

I guess I don't find "IMO" to be all that concise. Anyway, if you don't find it funny, then don't. I'm not sure I understand why you keep coming to this thread then.

I guess I don't find "IMO" to be all that concise. Anyway, if you don't find it funny, then don't. I'm not sure I understand why you keep coming to this thread then.

IMO means in my opinion. I find it very concise.

I have returned to the thread because my comment was referenced by you and another poster.

Holly

IMO means in my opinion. I find it very concise.

I have returned to the thread because my comment was referenced by you and another poster.

Holly

I am aware of what IMO means. Expressing an opinion does not eliminate or include the opinion-givers level of offense.

There's always the option of not returning, despite comments. An option I'm going to exercise as this is getting silly.

Loved the part where Biden said there would be no distinction between straight and gay and then said he didn't support gay marriage!

I noticed at one point "Ifill" called her "Senator Palin" - I wonder if that was on purpose or a mistake on Queen Latifah's part?

I didn't think it was as ripe for parody as other events like the Palin/Couric interview or the McCain/Obama debate. The funny bits were about Gwen Ifill and the "maverick" drinking game.

Oh I agree!!!!

And what really had ME rolling was that someone on this forum mentioned playing a drinking game everytime Palin used the word "Maverick" in the official / original debate thread!! :lol:

Someone also made a comment about how white Biden's teeth are, and that was also featured in the SNL skit!

Too funny!