Menu

I wish...

PeachyDoodle

I'll drink to that.  :cheers2:

I wish I really did drink. 

I've got to spend most of this week having legal appointments and being on trial. I don't need to be awake in the middle of the night with a toothache as I am now.

If worrying about that changed anything, I'd have a year of change up my sleeve and would be spending it now!

• Like 8

My worries nab me in the middle of the night. I'll get up to use the bathroom or tend to the baby and, out of nowhere, some crazy, paranoid thought seizes me. And, of course, these things always seem worse in the middle of the night.

And, for me, a lot of the times the worries are sooooo irrational. How will I get all the kids out if the van if we drive into a lake? We live in Indiana!!It feels so real at night.

Edited by Moxie
  • Like 2

I'll drink to that. :cheers2:

I wish I really did drink.

I've got to spend most of this week having legal appointments and being on trial. I don't need to be awake in the middle of the night with a toothache as I am now.

If worrying about that changed anything, I'd have a year of change up my sleeve and would be spending it now!

Custody battles are the stuff of my nightmares. He's been gone 9 years but you never know, right?! I can still worry about that. :/

You'll be in my prayers for both justice/fairness and your tooth!