Menu

Have you received printed PSAT scores yet?

Nothing here for younger DS, who can't have an online account with them yet :/.  We got his brother's online with no trouble.  So we're still waiting for the paper scores.  The school where they took the test received their reports a couple of weeks ago, but only for their own students.

I checked with our counselor on 1/28 and she said that she didn't have them yet.  My son made an online account, but it wouldn't give him scores with just his student ID# and stated that an access code could be obtained from his counselor.  He asked the counselor for the code, and she replied, "that is one you" to come up with.  I'm not sure what that means.  Is it on the test booklet?  

I should have mentioned that this is my formerly homeschooled DS who is now at a STEM magnet high school.  His younger brother is still being homeschooled.

Edited by Adrienne_in_TX

No paper score yet, and as of yesterday morning I still did not have online score. I had called in January and they told me that there was not enough information on her account to match her scores with her online account, and that I would have to wait for paper scores (UGH).

I decided yesterday that I was done waiting. I called (had to wait 20 min to talk to a CB rep) and The young lady I talked to was very nice. She confirmed my dd's information, put me on hold for 2 minutes, and then I had her scores!! So, If you don't have online scores yet you can get them by calling. If the rep tells you "no" I would ask to speak to a supervisor. I can not believe the issues CB has had this year!

Edited by mjbucks1

Yay!  The paper reports came yesterday-- both of them.  Odd; older DS has an online account, and his information looks accurate there, but his name is incorrect on the paper report.  *sigh* does this mean yet another call to them so his records aren't goofed up?