Menu

Broncos going to the super bowl!

Diane in CO

Woo hoo!!!  Go, Broncos!!!! :D

I like the Panthers, too, and am rooting for them right now, but I will always be a Broncos fan first. 

I am actually rooting for the Arizona Cardinals today for two reasons...they used to be my beloved St. Louis Cardinals and I think we might be able to beat them in the superbowl :)

• Like 1

We're glad they won.

If the Panthers have to lose to somebody we'd much rather it be the Broncos than the Pats. ;)

#keeppounding 

Amen!

But let's just stick with NOT losing! ;) #keeppounding

Honestly, though, I've been a longtime Peyton Manning fan, and I would be happy to see him go out with a win with the Broncos. MUCH more so than the Patriots -- who, incidentally, were looking a little "deflated" last night...

• Like 3

Should have been the Pats, argh.  But they definitely lost fair and square yesterday.

(Well as fair and square as can be with 2 QBs widely considered to be cheaters.....)

Who are these 2 QBs widely considered to be cheaters? I only know of one, and he didn't look so great throwing fully inflated footballs without his spy cams.

If you're insinuating it's Manning, those sour grapes must be awful. No one believes a word of the Al Jazeera report...desperate reporter looking desperate.

• Like 2

Who are these 2 QBs widely considered to be cheaters? I only know of one, and he didn't look so great throwing fully inflated footballs without his spy cams.

If you're insinuating it's Manning, those sour grapes must be awful. No one believes a word of the Al Jazeera report...desperate reporter looking desperate.

Brady didn't look great to you?

Even getting that last minute TD? 

I mean, the Pats lost and its' their own fault..... but he is an incredible QB, and it's crazy to suggest otherwise.  Of course, Peyton Manning is incredible too. Even though he was/is part of a doping ring.  

A 39 year old QB who made it to the Superbowl  is impressive no matter what. Oldest ever. That is something to cheer, for real.

• Like 2

Brady didn't look great to you?

Even getting that last minute TD? 

I mean, the Pats lost and its' their own fault..... but he is an incredible QB, and it's crazy to suggest otherwise.  Of course, Peyton Manning is incredible too. Even though he was/is part of a doping ring.  

A 39 year old QB who made it to the Superbowl  is impressive no matter what. Oldest ever. That is something to cheer, for real.

There is no proof whatsoever and every source that reporter used has disputed what the reporter wrote AND the original source wasn't even at the clinic at the time period he claimed. There is so much less evidence than spy cams and deflated balls. A Brady fan is the LAST fan in all of sports who needs to be talking about cheating. Four rings with asterisks around every one. If football had the balls of cycling when it comes to dealing with cheating, he wouldn't have *any* rings. Notice that the only SBs he went to without any asterisks attached he lost. Enough said.

And yes, he looked bad considering what you expect of Tom Brady. Even Denver PD tweeted they were sending a missing persons unit to find the Pats. He got hit a lot, and in usual Tom Brady fashion, he doesn't do well when the defense touches him. That's what got Eli his 2 rings.

Win or lose, though, it's time for Peyton to retire. I don't want him to totally tear himself up.

There is no proof whatsoever and every source that reporter used has disputed what the reporter wrote AND the original source wasn't even at the clinic at the time period he claimed. There is so much less evidence than spy cams and deflated balls. A Brady fan is the LAST fan in all of sports who needs to be talking about cheating. Four rings with asterisks around every one. If football had the balls of cycling when it comes to dealing with cheating, he wouldn't have *any* rings. Notice that the only SBs he went to without any asterisks attached he lost. Enough said.

And yes, he looked bad considering what you expect of Tom Brady. Even Denver PD tweeted they were sending a missing persons unit to find the Pats. He got hit a lot, and in usual Tom Brady fashion, he doesn't do well when the defense touches him. That's what got Eli his 2 rings.

Win or lose, though, it's time for Peyton to retire. I don't want him to totally tear himself up.

I'd reply to all that but New England hands are too heavy with superbowl rings to work this keyboard.......

:P

They lost that game for reals, though.  The Denver PD's joke is fair.

I will give Brady this.  If it is 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter, we still all genuinely believe he'll get us a TD.  It isn't always enough, but it's something very special. 

He is one year younger than Peyton. Neither of them will be on the field much longer, I don't think.    I'm  Peyton's age. The other day my 5 year old ran into me full speed and it hurt like the dickens. I don't know how these guys handle it. 

• Like 1