Menu

Science Curriculum Suggestion

My4arrows

My DC enjoyed AIG's God's Design book on animals.  It's intended to be completed in 1/3 of the school year, but you could extend it by adding some library books or another AIG book from that series.  The One Small Square books are really good for covering habitats.  

Edited by Holly

My DC enjoyed AIG's God's Design book on animals. It's intended to be completed in 1/3 of the school year, but you could extend it by adding some library books or another AIG book from that series. The One Small Square books are really good for covering habitats.

We're finishing this up and have really enjoyed it. We mainly using the textbook as a spine, then add library books to further enrich it.

I also was going to suggest AIG God's Design series.  We finished up the book on Animals about a month ago, and the kids really enjoyed it. I love the God's Design series, in that it can be as simple as sitting on the couch and reading together, or if there's a topic we're really interested in, we can add to it by doing research online and getting books or videos about the topic. 

Something to add to whatever you choose is WildKratts on pbskids.org. My kids love this show!

edited cause I can't spell!

Edited by Paradox5