Menu

Who's going to tackle Monday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Hmmm school is canceled for dd1 and I and no GS for dd1 all due to snow and cold (-9 windchill)

- notify sitter- done

- go back to sleep- done

- dishes- what's dirty is in the dishwasher but not enough to start it

- school work (still some reading and stuff for Wednesday and Thursday)- all done, now I'm doing notes :)

- tidy house- round 1 done

- have dd1 clean her room- round 1 done

- fold laundry

- laundry- not enough for a load yet

- dinner- spaghetti- done

- baths- not needed

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else I get done- dh came home from work sick, not good because he's suppose to go to Indiana this Thursday to take the last 2 parts of his CDT exam.

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 2

Jean, we just put Christmas away last night. 

Mom2CandJ, that is cold!!! Stay warm!

What a whirlwind holidays! Dd went back to school on Saturday, and my sister and nephew left that morning, too. The house is so quiet now, but it's back to the normal routines.

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

coffee

To Do:

print ds' assignment list

breakfast for us

school

lunch

meal plan for week and grocery list

errands

go to tea if I think I have time

dinner

read in book for class at church

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 2

My to-do lists just keep building...have round 2 of bronchitis and what feels like the beginning of a sinus infection.  

Take medicine

Wait for water to the house to be turned on, so I could take a hot shower.

Laundry collected...but not sorted.  Maybe the kids can do it.  Laundry to be hung, and folded.  Maybe later.

Sent LEGOManiac for fresh cappuccinos down the street, and some crusty rolls, so the kids won't starve.  I don't feel like cooking.

Drank coffee, ate eggs...some minor relief with the warm foods...YAY

Got agenda items printed for board meeting, because I have to play chauffeur tonight anyway (dh is worse than I).

Organizing rides home, so we don't have to make lots of trips.

Some school work getting done.

UGH. This stinks.  I'm supposed to leave on Friday morning for Venice.  Pray this doesn't turn into a full-blown sinus infection and that it gets better, or the flight is going to be miserable.  I can't hear, can barely breathe, and my chest hurts from the coughing.  

• Like 2

My to-do lists just keep building...have round 2 of bronchitis and what feels like the beginning of a sinus infection.  

Take medicine

Wait for water to the house to be turned on, so I could take a hot shower.

Laundry collected...but not sorted.  Maybe the kids can do it.  Laundry to be hung, and folded.  Maybe later.

Sent LEGOManiac for fresh cappuccinos down the street, and some crusty rolls, so the kids won't starve.  I don't feel like cooking.

Drank coffee, ate eggs...some minor relief with the warm foods...YAY

Got agenda items printed for board meeting, because I have to play chauffeur tonight anyway (dh is worse than I).

Organizing rides home, so we don't have to make lots of trips.

Some school work getting done.

UGH. This stinks.  I'm supposed to leave on Friday morning for Venice.  Pray this doesn't turn into a full-blown sinus infection and that it gets better, or the flight is going to be miserable.  I can't hear, can barely breathe, and my chest hurts from the coughing.  

I am hoping life is getting back to normal now.

This morning the maids were supposed to come, so I did some cleaning.  It still isn't done, but it's a lot better than it would have been if I hadn't had a deadline.  :p  The maids called and canceled, but I plan on keeping up the momentum.

Tomorrow there is a donation pick-up, and my sister is planning to drop by to exchange Christmas and birthday presents.  So I should get together some hand-me-downs / cast-offs to make room for the new stuff.

Today's list:

• Kids up & off to school.  [done]
  • Clean kitchen and bathrooms.  [done]
  • Clean clutter.  [done]
  • Work.  [in progress]
  • Some reading.  [done]
  • Some exercise.  [done]
  • Laundry?  [done - 3 loads]
  • Sign kids up for swim team (have to re-register every couple months).  [done]
  • Gather stuff to hand down to nieces.  [in progress]
  • Gather stuff for donation.
  • Kids' work.  [in progress]
  • Kids to swim team.  Work or walk while they swim.  [done]
  • Dinner on the fly.  [done]
  • Kids to gymnastics.  [done]
  • Grocery shopping.  [might have delegated this]
  • Fill leaky tire.  [done]
  • Move fish into their regular tank.
  • Kids pack their bags for Tuesday.
  • Kids to bed.
  • More work.
Edited by SKL
  • Like 2

Monday!  Anything seems possible on Monday!

garbage out

go on a walk

tidy up

dishes

30 min declutter in basement

send some work emails (I ended up working on a grant allllll day...the basement would have been more fun)

YNAB

violin practice

violin lessons x6

think about a sewing project

Cafe Rio for dinner

Family Night

healthy habits:

get outside 

drink 80 oz+ of water

floss

Edited by wendy in HI
  • Like 1

Lisa, I hope you feel better today! Regular Monday here with a few additional chores.

To do:

School for all

Kitchen cleanup/general pick up

Some electrical stuff

Call about recycling a clothes dryer

Bills

Write a few tests and check in with teens

PM practice/aikido

Have a great day!

• Like 2

I hope you are feeling better soon, Lisa!

Regular Monday here:

school

P.O.

long walk with the dog this afternoon while the sun is high

desk/paper work

Dh and Ds to bball in the evening

Hoping to get out from under the Tyranny of the Urgent early this week and work on some Important things which always get the leftovers of my time and energy.

• Like 1

So far I have:

dropped ds off at work

made dh's breakfast and packed his lunch.

went back to bed.

Did human care but haven't actually showered or dressed yet.  I think I will put that off until much later today.  How decadent.fill

Pet care is done

filled pill boxes as much as I am able

called in two prescriptions to two different pharmacies.

read over dd's BW module more closely and have a plan for how to tackle this with her. 

Dd has done her chore of emptying the dishwasher.

Next I need to:

fill the dishwasher

go through the medicine boxes and make a list of what I need to order.

• Like 1

It is 3 and we haven't gotten much aside from school done. Today is my ds's 3rd bday so we've just been celebrating that. He got some new trains for his train set, got burgers for lunch like he requested, and of course cake. As long as I get the laundry done and the kids clean for 15 minutes I'll be happy with the day

• Like 2

Dh put Christmas away on Saturday while I was working.  :)

I am sitting around dwiddling my thumb while someone is checking my background files for a new job.

Also waiting to hear from another place I interviewed.

Waiting...not my strong suit.

Washed dishes

Rescued laundry out of dryer before it starts smelling and has to be washed again

Played with dog

Need to mail a package..does that mean I have to get dressed?

:leaving:

• Like 2

hello...I know it's late in the day, but hey, we all get there eventually LOL

Our bank account was hacked AGAIN last week and while I thought we had cut off the head of the serpent, I discovered during church Sunday we had not.  Our hacked account has provided flights and ski tickets for one lucky soul in Norway.  My out of state bank is not very helpful in these situations to the customer.  I can't say it's fraud until it posts and all our money is taken.  THEN I can complain and they investigate.  I might get my money back in 2 weeks, but most likely 3-4.  Until then, we have had to move everything to savings to prevent more charges going through.  Both debit cards are now cancelled.  Not being a local bank I have no way to access our banking account to get cash.  I am so frustrated by all this.  I meant to get a new bank after last spring.  We did last week.  I am praying Dh's paycheck goes there on Friday and not to the old account....they said it might since it's just a few days away.  I have been chasing down bills to cancel from that account, and checks I mailed last week.  At this point I think we are ok since the amount is at zero.  But I can't get my money out of savings without a debit card to access the ATM.  Living the week on credit cards.  Hate doing that.  No other choice.    And the guy was trying to talk me out of closing the account....

So the situation has created a lovely forced no spending week.  I will go at some point to get some groceries on my credit card, but holding out until the coffee creamer is gone ;-)  Kids can deal without yogurt right?

So I was up early today calling east coast people to shred checks, and accounts to change bank info.  

School is happening...and should be done soon for one who will then be awesome and start the laundry.  

My son has TL tonight.  My dd and I have plans to vegetate together.  

With all that is going on this past week with our banking situation I am very stressed.  I can feel it in my shoulders.  I didn't sleep great last night.  I dreamt about my MIL thinking I didn't appreciate some apple slicer she gave me.  And since she hasn't ever given me an apple slicer I have no clue what the heck that dream meant ?!!?  

My kids online classes start back up tomorrow.  DS has 3 this semester, so I hope he can keep up!  It's going to be hectic to keep up with deadlines, that is for sure.  This entire month is just BUSY with school and Dr appointments.  So just being up and at 'em today I felt good.  Can't say the rest of the week will be as successful LOL

Tess, what a nightmare! Hope you get some help and your money back asap.

Last year it was almost am month before we got our money back.  This year it's messier b/c I want to close the account, but nothing has posted yet.  Which is weird...usually it's 48 hours.  So I kinda hope these transactions just don't post this week and I won't have to go the fraud route.  This bank basically has to prove I didn't do it. In their mind I am guilty until they figure out otherwise.   Which is why we will be moving our money ASAP this month 

Tess, I hope your troubles get straightened out soon!!! We have had dc fraud relatively recently, but the credit union always refunded our money the same or next day and switched everything to a new account instantly. Our debit card is a Visa, so the Visa people help find the crooks and their fraud protection applies too.

We had the down payment for our house taken twice in a week from Bank of America, years ago. We will never bank with a huge bank again! They were out 100K because they were too stupid to follow their own security procedures.

• Like 1

Today was sloooow doing school, but we did a solid day. Mostly parenting and behavior issues with Ds. He can do the school work, no problem. He wears me out!

No errands, no walk, but I did get a lot of work done in the late afternoon.

Dd and I enjoy quiet Monday evenings since Dh and Ds are at basketball practice. :)

Time for cocoa and a book.

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 1

Lisa, hope you are feeling better!  :grouphug:

Tess, that's horrible!  :ohmy:

hjffkj, Happy Birthday to your ds!  :party:

I didn't have time to go to tea today, but everything else is done. I am researching bullet journaling and went shopping tonight for a journal and pens, etc. 

Off to read and watch some Parks and Rec (watching it on Netflix)

• Like 1