Menu

Ignore this (really!)

Pawz4me

Now that's a true friend.

Wonderful! And twins, how awesome! :cheers2: <----Non-alcoholic beer, natch.

Err...the above MIGHT have been wishful thinking on the part of a pathetic parent of an only who seeks to live vicariously through the fertility of another and claim those babies as practice grandbabies. Some other person. Who isn't me. Because I'm not pathetic. In case you were wondering.

• Like 3

It's not really twins. At least we have no reason to suspect that. Can I have wine? Pleeeeeeeeeeease...

Oh, man, I am so gullible. 

I will happily send you a bottle after baby arrives, if you'd like. White or red? For now, would it help if I drank a glass for you?  :)

• Like 3

Err...the above MIGHT have been wishful thinking on the part of a pathetic parent of an only who seeks to live vicariously through the fertility of another and claim those babies as practice grandbabies. Some other person. Who isn't me. Because I'm not pathetic. In case you were wondering.

Check the original ITT and determine for yourself whether or not she's pathetic. Of course, you have to read the whole thing. For balanced conclusion.

• Like 1

Oh, man, I am so gullible. 

I will happily send you a bottle after baby arrives, if you'd like. White or red? For now, would it help if I drank a glass for you?  :)

You're not gullible, she lied to you. She's a terrible person, that one.

Red, and yes it might. You should try it.

Caught y'all again.

#h

#thebabydoesn'tliketheh

• Like 3

I'm SO confused by this thread. :mellow: :lol:

Congratulations Slache! :party: :party: <---- one party for each babe. :thumbup1:

THANKS!

There's a culture that's developed in the "Ignore this thread!" And we carry it over to other mishap threads. You're looking at a very small part of a very large and confusing conversation.

• Like 2

May the record show that it has been almost 2 hours since I've been on this thread. (And I was away from ITT for 30 minutes since your posted time.) So, 

tongue-out-smiley.png

Now, back to my homework. I have to work tomorrow.

Hmm, for someone who is supposed to be "at work," I'm noticing some posting in a certain writing thread.  Be Strong!  Yield Not Unto Temptation, Renai!  (Wish I had a raspberry like that one...)

THANKS!

There's a culture that's developed in the "Ignore this thread!" And we carry it over to other mishap threads. You're looking at a very small part of a very large and confusing conversation.

I'm offended by this.

First, you call me fat. Then, you say I'm confusing.

I'm leaving. flippinghair.gif

• Like 1

THANKS!

Yeah, I saw the one on the General Board (is that the right board?) a week or so ago and, uh, read the whole thing. :mellow:

I'm never clever enough to add my own original stuff to the myriad of comments, though. :closedeyes:

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw the one on the General Board (is that the right board?) a week or so ago and, uh, read the whole thing. :mellow:

I'm never clever enough to add my own original stuff to the myriad of comments, though. :closedeyes:

You read the whole thing!? How? How long did it take? Who's your favorite? H or no h?

• Like 1

You read the whole thing!? How? How long did it take? Who's your favorite? H or no h?

Yes, but haven't been back since I reached the end. It has actually been more like THREE weeks since I found it (where did the time go?!).

It took me a good week of lunches, morning coffees, and killing time because of insomnia, but I got through it. I have no idea where I stopped and am afraid to see how many posts there are to catch up on! I would guess I'm now about two weeks behind. The thought of going back in there scares me big time.  :smilielol5: Although, if I don't start sleeping better, I may find myself with more time to fill....

No favorite.

No dog in the h or no h fight, but it looks better without. Hurrah has an h, so if pressed, I would have to say h, going against what "looks" good. But, again, I have no dog in that fight. ;)