A Great Course on Audible that YOU enjoyed

summerreading

Economics:  Money and Banking

or

History of the US Economy in the 20th century

or

Money Management Skills

or

China, India and the United States Future of Economic Supremacy would be my choices if I were gifted a course today.

Only because that's my interest right now.

• Like 1

Robert Greenberg's How to listen to and understand great music

Not musically gifted in any way nor did I have knowledge of classical music, but that just might have been the reason I appreciated it so much.  I listened to it with my whole multi-gen family on way back from Tenessee (90 to 4).  They endured it, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also, I'm listening to Vandiver Iliad now, so helpful while we're reading it.

• Like 1

Rufus Fears did Famous Greeks and Famous Romans.  Both are excellent.  He's a wonderful speaker.  I can still hear him saying, "Outrageous arrogance!"  

Not sure if it's on Audible but one TC course I love and have listened to multiple times is Big History by David Christian. For one thing, I love his accent, it's very pleasant to listen to. but the concept of Big History really changed my thinking about history as a discipline and helped me to see better the direction of humanity.  Loved this course so much.  

Not Great Courses but History of the Ancient World and History of the Medieval World are on there :))))))

Just went back through mine and found a couple that aren't exactly what you asked for but...

others might appreciate

Sophie's World

Discipline of Grace - Jerry Bridges

People's History of the United States - Zinn

I really liked John McWhorter's The Story of Human Language.

I also enjoyed the Robert Greenberg course others mentioned.

Two more that are not Great Courses: I really enjoyed and learned a lot from Lawrence in Arabia (Scott Anderson and Malcolm Hillgartner) and Jerusalem: the Biography (Simon Sebag Montefiore), both of which came via Audible and felt like a great "course" and a great read-aloud at the same time.