Menu

How is MedicMom??

Moxie

I'm doing okay. The baby is great. :-)

Besides the previous uterine rupture I now also have a partial placenta previa, out of control diabetes, and borderline kidney failure. I've gone into preterm labor twice, and they said next time they won't stop labor but just deliver due to how damaged the uterus is. I'm on still on modified bedrest and probably will be till he is born. I'm up an hour or two a day, but mostly just chilling with my kids. My husband is having more surgery soon so I am still working but only two days a week, just so we aren't both on disability and have some income coming in.

I'm 28 weeks now, and we will deliver no later than 37 weeks. It's coming quick. :-)

• Like 22

Besides the previous uterine rupture I now also have a partial placenta previa, out of control diabetes, and borderline kidney failure. I've gone into preterm labor twice, and they said next time they won't stop labor but just deliver due to how damaged the uterus is. I'm on still on modified bedrest and probably will be till he is born. I'm up an hour or two a day, but mostly just chilling with my kids. My husband is having more surgery soon so I am still working but only two days a week, just so we aren't both on disability and have some income coming in.

I'm 28 weeks now, and we will deliver no later than 37 weeks. It's coming quick. :-)

Aww, sorry you are having such a hard pregnancy. Here's hoping 10 weeks fly by fast!

:grouphug:

It's good to hear from you.

Thanks, Moxie, for asking.

:grouphug: Thanks for the update, but I'll admit it sounds kinda, well, not as good as most of us would want to hear if we were in your shoes.  I'll continue sending prayers your way and offer best wishes to having it all work out well both health-wise and financially.  :grouphug:

:grouphug: Praying for you and Caden to have several more uneventful weeks. You have done a great job getting to 28 weeks. It was a really magic number back when ds kept trying to appear early. I hope all your other worries are resolved soon. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Thanks for the update, but I'll admit it sounds kinda, well, not as good as most of us would want to hear if we were in your shoes. I'll continue sending prayers your way and offer best wishes to having it all work out well both health-wise and financially. :grouphug:

It's not really that good, but I'm trying to focus on the positive---that he is healthy and viable. I feel like I am falling apart, but we made the choice in the beginning to not terminate and to give him every chance possible, and I am glad we did. He is here despite every reason for conception to be impossible so I am grateful for that.

But I am just about done, physically. :-)