Menu

Ignore this thread!

Bad moods are totally allowed.  Just give us a signal.  Or call us butts.  We'll figure it out. :lol:

:grouphug:   (Only virtual.  Because hugs when you're preggo - just no.  People are gross.)

Actually the butt thing was me being silly. It's funny that it's hard to tell the difference. I deleted my bad posts.

I'm sorry guys. I was in a really bad mood tonight. I don't know how obvious it was, but I wasn't writing in kindness. I will try not to post the next I feel this way.

You don't have to give me a signal. Vent away. I understand. Better me than your husband. Yell at me. Tell me I don't get it. I'm okay with that.

• Like 3

We had a customer (dog grooming) that spent $4,000 getting her brother's dog out of day care because he left it there for months. She was a high maintenance, hair straitened, high heeled, too much makeup priss and he was a black and white pit bull named Quincy. She was attacked by 3 coyotes on her way to drop him off and Quincy almost died saving her life. She decided that between the daycare bill and the vet bill she was going to keep him. It was so cute when she came into the shop with her 2 girlfriends and their dogs IN THEIR PURSES and big ol' Quincy terrifying the locals. He was awesome too. One of my favorites.

• Like 3

Ok. 30 minutes are up. Got very little done. I really think I just need to rewrite this section on Family Literacy Projects in the Classroom Curriculum. I've found a tie to all these articles I found (had 2, found 3 more), but having trouble verbalizing it.

I know! I need water. Brb

• Like 2

Go, Renai, go!!!

I am awake. Dh hit a deer on the way home from work. He was not hurt. It was a big one. It done damage. I called the Insurance at 2 a.m. We have coverage thank goodness, but I was on hold for a solid 20 minutes before. Grrrr. Now I am awake. This probably makes no sense.

So I will stay up. I am supposed to get up in an hour anyway. Another hour of sleep would be amazing. Oh well, if you all don't hear from me by 5 a.m. I have probably fallen asleep.

• Like 2

It is finished.

Mostly. I needed feedback on literature review, but I'm going to run the whole proposal through anyway now to see how high or low the similarity is to other papers. It has to be below 18%. I also want to revise/polish up the Proposed Action section. But, I'm too tired right now.

• Like 3

It is finished.

Mostly. I needed feedback on literature review, but I'm going to run the whole proposal through anyway now to see how high or low the similarity is to other papers. It has to be below 18%. I also want to revise/polish up the Proposed Action section. But, I'm too tired right now.

Ha! Just submitted it to the similarity count, and after subtracting my prior paper, it's at 17%. Phew. I'll revise tomorrow. Well, later today. I'm good as done!!

Yay!! Congratulations!!!!

I'm so happy for you.

Now, get some rest.

• Like 2