• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I refuse to like this. Pshah. Is that all you got?

BOOYA-Grandma!-(AA-Ringer-Tee).jpg

booya_postcard-rd98f2f43ae754c6abcb4d626

A-337374-1298418372.gif.jpg

logo-600x300.png

This one is even religious - a group for young adult Catholics. You'll have to click it.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/545a8b58e4b0b9bbb015f0cb/t/5488d449e4b055c9cb358f30/1418253387833/?format=750w

Hungry?

Sazon-Booya-logo-hi-res1.png

And...

58573894.jpg

Just because Quackers and Tex thinks they're awesome with a measly little H.

• Like 1

Wrong again big-buttypoo. The honor was conferred long ago, prior to this thread. Your importance comes in at the actual official dubbing- kinda like how a queen dubs a knight. Once the dubbing was done, I could officially change the title. So thanks for that. :D

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

• Like 4

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

No worries. I only allowed her that so she'd feel important.

• Like 1

I'm not even sure what this means,  but I'm liking it anyway!

:lol:

• Like 2

You are now my role model.

• Like 3

My uterus is tilted. I think it makes us special.

I have one too.  Wait a minute.... I'm seeing a pattern here...  Maybe docs just haven't discovered it's natural position yet.  (There's one woman out there somewhere with a "straight" uterus, only she's actually the tilted one.)

• Like 4

I'm not even sure what this means, but I'm liking it anyway!

:lol:

OK, I don't want to alarm you unnecessarily, but you may be suffering from an extreme lack of Monty Python. To properly access your risk, please indicate if any of these phrases are familiar to you:

We are the Knights who say "Ni!"

She turned me into a newt...I got better.

Bring out your dead!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I'm invincible! You're a luny.

WHAT is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow?

ETA: It's just a flesh wound!

-----------------------

If you answered "No" to most or all of these, please acquire IMMEDIATELY a copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a quart of your favorite ice cream, and WATCH IT! At least 3 times over the next week.

There will be a test.

Seriously, folks...the fate of humanity may be at risk. It's not too soon to begin the passing on of this heritage to your children.

• Like 5

OK, I don't want to alarm you unnecessarily, but you may be suffering from an extreme lack of Monty Python. To properly access your risk, please indicate if any of these phrases are familiar to you:

We are the Knights who say "Ni!"

She turned me into a newt...I got better.

Bring out your dead!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I'm invincible! You're a luny.

WHAT is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow?

-----------------------

If you answered "No" to most or all of these, please acquire IMMEDIATELY a copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a quart of your favorite ice cream, and WATCH IT! At least 3 times over the next week.

There will be a test.

Seriously, folks...the fate of humanity may be at risk. It's not too soon to begin the passing on of this heritage to your children.

It's just a flesh wound!
  • Like 4